Chris Avellone Sexual Assault Allegations

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Ziggy Stardust, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Dayglow Drifter

Dayglow Drifter Mildly Dipped

Sep 25, 2018
    The rate at which sexual assaults and rapes are solved is incredibly low and many victims, understandably I think, figure that attempting to press charges is a lot of trouble for what is generally not a lot of closure.

The rest of your comment had nothing to do with the allegations against Avellone.

2. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    Last night Chris Avellone was eating out this hot Russian chick's pussy; then he woke up and noticed the vodka bottle in his hand.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. SilverStarApple/Epsilon7

SilverStarApple/Epsilon7 Still Mildly Glowing

Oct 27, 2017
    Attempting to press charges isn't about "Emotional closure", it's about getting a rapist locked up.

Or it should be, anyway.

I've seen enough fake stories to know we should wait until they present evidence for the stories.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Dayglow Drifter

Sep 25, 2018
    They rarely actually get locked up though is what I am saying

5. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Shoot me again. I ain't dead yet. Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    I like the buns on some of those. They look toasty.

Yes it is. The law is there to give the victims a chance at justice. That means closure. Kid you need some wisdom. It will take time.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Simp Slayer

Jun 15, 2015
    What is funny, and I was thinking about this the other day, is after my snide comment towards Chris's accuser, Karissa (and this is how I knew that she was making this shit all up and taking things too far) she could have told me: "I'm sorry but you are wrong. I was in denial too for a while over Chris but I realize what he did was wrong. I hope one day you will see that too."
    Instead she calls me a dumbass and tells me to cry about it more and then blocks me. As someone who was once a victim of sexual assault, women who were victims don't act like that. Instead that is the attitude I would expect from a woman who is looking to make herself a victim for power and clout and/or is part of a Whisper Network if those stories of Whisper Networks being all over the comic, video game and table top industry are true.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  7. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    I haven't kept up with this gamer allegations thing much so I could defo be wrong, but so far it seems only one of these allegations has been proven false:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. DarkCorp

DarkCorp So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 27, 2003
    Good rule. If a person is popular or big in any way socially, the best course of action for sex is make the other person sign a waiver. It is simply too risky not to.

9. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Space Alien

Jul 24, 2018
    The pure level of dumbfuckery I have just witnessed is truly unprecidented. I'm hoping this is /s.
    Or, hear me out, don't get them blackout drunk before asking them. Perhaps.

10. Dayglow Drifter

Sep 25, 2018
    Nah dude, The Brony is 100% genuine The Real Deal.

11. DarkCorp

DarkCorp So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 27, 2003
    Or maybe she could have some self control and not drink anymore? I mean she is an adult, able to make her own decisions. She said she was thirsty, she could have chugged water.

If I was a woman I would politely decline further drinks. Depending if he kept pushing the issue, drinks to the face or slapping the taste out of his mouth works wonders.

Even in this day and age, the 'host', is expected to buy drinks, especially if they have money. To not do so would be seen as being cheap. The only thing I would say Chris should have done was decide for the girl that she had had enough and to not tongue rape.

12. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Archives Overseer

Mar 16, 2013
    If I was a person, I'd just not get abused. Literally just 2ez

13. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    You are a person.

14. WeissYohji

WeissYohji It Wandered In From the Wastes

Nov 8, 2018
    No, not Chris Avellone! How could this happen?

Bear in mind that I haven't been on in a long time.

15. Proletären

Proletären Moderator

Mar 15, 2012
    Turns out it was just fake news after all:

The gamer press didn't take it's journalistic duty seriously. They didn't look in to the matter and instead just reported the allegations without any questions asked.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  16. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Space Alien

Jul 24, 2018
    Chris Avelone admitted to it though

17. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    He admitted to the part where he drunkenly dm'd a colleague and asked if he could lick her pussy, 15 speech.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  18. Proletären

Proletären Moderator

Mar 15, 2012
    He did not have sexual relations with that woman!

19. mobucks

mobucks woof Orderite

May 22, 2010
    He’s totally gay. I’ve known a few people so deeply closeted that they go out of their way to hit on women. One of my former friends was a complete misogynist and did pretty well with the ladies but I always thought he was gay and he confirmed it when he tried to kiss me.

20. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    I heard there was a thing called a bisexual but it's just a rumor.