Chucky speaks!

Discussion in 'Fallout: Piece of Shit (PS2, XBOX, My Lower Intest' started by Ozrat, May 10, 2003.

1. Ozrat

Ozrat Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Apr 2, 2003
    Spotted here:
    Apparently Chucky/Jester has decided that posting over a grand total of 9 times isn't so bad after all... Here he makes a comment to Odin and basically the NMA community itself. Poor fool...
    *Groan* He never learns, does he?
    So there's the update for those who dare not venture into the Interplay boards, and rightfully so. Any other goodies from Chucky/Jester as of late?

2. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
    You have to remember, Chuck is still a kid developer. He hardly knows what goes on.

I'd say he really didn't have enough experience for doing Run Like Hell as a producer or any capacity aside from code-monkeying (as was seen, along with the rest of the problems there as people bailed when that game had CRAP stamped in big red letters on its forehead), and has about the least involving career that I've seen for someone to be a producer for a game. It's obviously the Interplay crunch for people, and if Chuck is there at that point, I'm guessing as to the quality of fresh grad students who just got out of college.

It's especially bad when the producer of a game has a poor attention to detail.

An article of interest, and what is also biting Interplay in the ass (well, aside from Chuck's crappy attention to detail).

3. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 6, 2003
    Chuck's Career in short:

Klingon Academy - FLOP
    Run Like Hell - MEGA-FLOP
    Fallout Enforcer - Soon to be FLOP

You're right about Chuck being in his infancy here. He'll probably learn that hard lesson after this title.

4. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 6, 2003
    I'm pretty sure he is sorry you said that, considering it spanks his, and Interplay's, credibility about him reaching out to Fallout fans. I could understand him denying me an interview, since I've achieved TEH GRAET ENEMEH status since Fallout Enforcer was announced, but you haven't really said anything much on the subject of the game other than to express disappointment.

Anyone want to play Spot the Spin here?

My favorite spin in the above is Only harcore Fallout fans are complaining.

But honestly, the best part is that they care what the crowd says.. Which is obviously why the forum was closed. That's pretty much kin to Ford's You can have it in any color you'd like, as long as it's black.

5. Creamdacrem

Creamdacrem First time out of the vault

Jul 9, 2003
    Chuck Sucks