Colin McComb joins Wasteland 2's team

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Sobboth

Sobboth It Wandered In From the Wastes

Aug 29, 2010
    Redding was very good overall IMO.
    Same thing with Broken Hills except for the talking plants/scientist/scorpion part which was awfull (especiallly in the fallout universe).
    Francisco was rather terrible too except for the tanker location that i liked.

2. egalor

egalor Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 20, 2007
    Hiring them is one thing. It's their management that concerns me more.

3. dev

dev Still Mildly Glowing

Sep 25, 2004
    dream team... but it's not mean that they all will work fine together.

4. goffy59

goffy59 Still Mildly Glowing

May 16, 2006
    Mass Effect is a pretty good game. I don't understand the hate. I mean, I get the whole "I don't want every RPG to be like this" but saying the game is bad is what I call "bad taste". Perhaps you should try using the female instead of the male, that women did a way better job in the voice acting department. The guy sounded so horrid... I have no idea why hes the "default".

5. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    the problem I think is that ME is sold as one of the very deep RPG experiences getting a lot of attention because of the "choices" you can make, when in fact ME is just an typical action RPG with rather light choices. Not that it is a bad game for it self or that you can't enjoy it. I had my fun with ME2 but I got totally bored by ME1 and never finished it. I saw the ME games always as action games. Nothing more nothing less.

6. goffy59

goffy59 Still Mildly Glowing

May 16, 2006
    Mass Effect is probably better referred to as an action rpg. I think the whole point is so you can go through the game similar to a movie. That is why I like it. I spend less time fighting then I do talking/exploring. I know this is off topic but I love to respond to elitists here on the good ol NMA. I feel as though if we gave these rpg elitists control of the genre, there would be maybe like.... what 3 games to play? Hahaha

7. Makenshi

Makenshi Ahoy, ye salty dogs!

Jul 28, 2006
    Free?? FREE??!! That thing costs the player his ass, literally!! :lol: