[Collection] Inventory FRM edits

Anyone who creates a midgame fist weapon will be a hero in my book
I think we can agree that the mega-power fist is late-game, and it has 20-40 DAM. Better than a Gauss pistol, but worse than the rifle.
Therefore, the regular power fist is mid-game (DAM:12-24, almost like combat shotgun).

It would be nice to have another mid-game fist weapon which doesn't use energy cells. Logic kinda makes it hard to find a fist weapon which makes more damage than a spiked knuckle, which doesn't use any extra energy for increasing hit energy. Though one certainly can think of something.
One option would be to add a fist weapon which uses bullets:). Like a knuckle with a tiny bore attached to it, so it fires a .44 bullet when you make contact with the defender. This will also make the .44 slightly more usable, which is good for balance IMO.

EDIT: While .44 is also a good option, I meant 14mm.

I'll add this here so not to spam, but if already on the subject (kind of) then it would be nice to add a few "kick" weapons. Like "hardened shoes" or whatever. Maybe even shoes with ninja blades attached or something, which can maybe be used for mid-game. Hell, u can even make "powered boots", which will be powerful, plus gives you +2 to AG/movement.

Last edited:
Anyone who creates a midgame fist weapon will be a hero in my book

Well, one (maybe the only) thing Fallout Tactics does good are the unarmed and melee weapons it has.
Also red888guns_deviantarts.com and Fallout Nevada contain nice ideas.

Here is a selection of some weapons I use in my personal wip-mod:
Punch Dagger.jpg
Punch Dagger (FOT)
Mace Gauntlet.jpg
Mace Gauntlet (FOT)
Punch Gun.jpg
Punch Gun (FOT)
Impact Fist.jpg
Impact Fist (FOT)
Bear Trap Fist.jpg
Bear Trap Fist (red888guns_deviantarts.com)
Firery Kiss.jpg
Firery Kiss (F:Nev)

In FOT the Punch Gun uses shotgun pellets which I think fit the most. The Firery Kiss from (F:Nev) uses flamer fuel and does fire dmg.
The Impact Fist doesn't need to be powered by cells if its mechanism would be pneumatic. So you'd have a nice weapon for mid-game which doesn't need expensive ammo.

In my game I like to add especially such unarmed and melee weapons to give them people in the wasteland for more mad max feeling :) Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Well, one (maybe the only) thing Fallout Tactics does good are the unarmed and melee weapons it has.

View attachment 17138 Punch Dagger (FOT) View attachment 17139 Mace Gauntlet (FOT) View attachment 17141 Punch Gun (FOT)
View attachment 17142 Impact Fist (FOT) View attachment 17143 Bear Trap Fist (red888guns_deviantarts.com) View attachment 17144 Firery Kiss (F:Nev)

In FOT the Punch Gun uses shotgun pellets which I think fit the most. The Firery Kiss from (F:Nev) uses flamer fuel and does fire dmg.
The Impact Fist doesn't need to be powered by cells if its mechanism would be pneumatic. So you'd have a nice weapon for mid-game which doesn't need expensive ammo.

In my game I like to add especially such unarmed and melee weapons to give them people in the wasteland for more mad max feeling :) Enjoy!

View attachment 17138 Punch Dagger (FOT) View attachment 17139 Mace Gauntlet (FOT) View attachment 17141 Punch Gun (FOT)
View attachment 17142 Impact Fist (FOT) View attachment 17143 Bear Trap Fist (red888guns_deviantarts.com) View attachment 17144 Firery Kiss (F:Nev)

Here’s an idea for you: A power boot? You can kick in Fallout 2, so a power boot wouldn’t be to weird. It could just be some metal boot with a steel toe too it.

That was something I had in mind as an optional bonus weapon for ettu similar in style of the power fist. Haven't added it in the end because I wasn't able to make a good (vanilla) looking inventory icon. It needs someone to make / render the graphic accordingly, otherwise it's shit.

Here’s an idea for you: A power boot? You can kick in Fallout 2, so a power boot wouldn’t be to weird. It could just be some metal boot with a steel toe too it.

That's an interesting idea. Guess a regular shoe with a hidden blade would do for the first.
KGB_4.jpg

But I couldn't get myself towards the idea of a powered shoe without having a powered movement or anything similar though..

Looks like all we need now is some FOOTage heh heh hugh

[SARCASM]

Oh.. how about gauss shotgun or a gauss slingshot..

how about a gauss condom for better penetration...

[/SARCASM]

seriously.. weapons in fallout though futuristic, don't mean to be grotesque beyond Bethestardednes level!!

[SARCASM]

Oh.. how about gauss shotgun or a gauss slingshot..

how about a gauss condom for better penetration...

[/SARCASM]

seriously.. weapons in fallout though futuristic, don't mean to be grotesque beyond Bethestardednes level!!
A Gauss SMG would be cool. It’s not like there’s anything stopping it from happening, these weapons don’t adhere to the laws of physics in the first place.

It's not about laws of physics, as for example fallout weapon Plasma Rifle does defy physics as plasma bolt can't travel such long distances before breaking apart/exploding. thunderbolts are best example of it in nature, and yet humanity may learn to form artificial plasma bolts in form of a weapon, from thunderbolts some day.

The thing is fantasy has to meet with reason at some point to be believable. otherwhise it's just plain fantasy and not science fiction anymore.

One simply can't use rifle rounds in an SMG and expect the SMG to behave itself naturally.

Gauss Rifle rounds (at least in reality) tend to be long, so that EM force works on them better, and thanks to this they achive higher velocity.
The fantasy part about Gauss Rifle is just that in this game it's waaay more efficient than in reality, so anything that shoots gauss rounds in bursts is more or less a player's wet dream rather than something reasonable.

and by gauss rounds i mean specific superconductors with coils, and not some nails or coins like one guy on yt did with his automatic coilgun.

It's not about laws of physics, as for example fallout weapon Plasma Rifle does defy physics as plasma bolt can't travel such long distances before breaking apart/exploding. thunderbolts are best example of it in nature, and yet humanity may learn to form artificial plasma bolts in form of a weapon, from thunderbolts some day.

The thing is fantasy has to meet with reason at some point to be believable. otherwhise it's just plain fantasy and not science fiction anymore.

One simply can't use rifle rounds in an SMG and expect the SMG to behave itself naturally.

Gauss Rifle rounds (at least in reality) tend to be long, so that EM force works on them better, and thanks to this they achive higher velocity.
The fantasy part about Gauss Rifle is just that in this game it's waaay more efficient than in reality, so anything that shoots gauss rounds in bursts is more or less a player's wet dream rather than something reasonable.

and by gauss rounds i mean specific superconductors with coils, and not some nails or coins like one guy on yt did with his automatic coilgun.
That wouldn’t be a problem. Only people heavily invested in physics and firearms would have trouble suspending disbelief

A Gauss SMG would be cool. Nobody here even understands what your talking about, the science doesn’t matter. It’s a video game

Cool stuff!

The link is kinda annoying though. It makes you login to Facebook, google, or whatever to get your info.

Combat Shotgun (Exp. Mag.)

wTqCZ7T.gif

Yesterday Lexx posted a WIP image of Fallout 4 mod "Wasteland Overhaul" on the NMA discord and piqued my interest. I took the drum magazine used in my AK-112 remix and adjusted its shape to fit the perspective, and Lexx added some shading on it for a more uniform look. This one will be in the next release of Et Tu as a new weapon upgrade.

Here is the original image by Terbitator:

Attachments

• 347456terbiweap.gif
    347456terbiweap.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Back