Collection of Fallout PnP Books, help me create a complete resource.

I do indeed have downloaded a lot of Fallout fan made PnP modules but I would have to go through them to see if I have the books the OP is asking for.

As for anything homemade/self made, I sadly never came that far because I would not know how to apply the gameplay rules to new weapons, creatures, etc.

I do remember not liking some of the fan made stuff such as the Enclave modules which creations like Poseidopolis and Astropolis which were a little to overdone IMO.

You also appear to be missing
Fallout Unlimited aka Fallout PnP 3.0
Fallout The Big Apple Wasteland
Urban Environments
History of Europe
Fallout PnP – Errata 2.01
Horrid's Fallout for Cyberpunk 2020 - v2.1
Retrocalypse
Fallout Wastelands
Fallout and How to Survive in the Wasteland When Your GM is a Total Dick (Savage Worlds)
Savaged Fallout
GURPS Fallout compilation

I think I have most the ones you are missing as well the ones I mentioned above. I went for a hunt for fallout pnp resources a few years ago.
A rar of everything I have

some sites that may be useful
http://fallout.ru/projects/pnp/
https://falloutpnp.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page
http://savagefallout.blogspot.com/
http://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

I often find these fan made Fallout PnP modules a mixed bag, sometimes they have some really good ideas but in general I find most to be average.

Respect to the guy who made those savagefallout modules, map wise he really learned well from Black Isle even if I disagree with his opinion on Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4.

@Fant0mas Awesome. You're the real MVP my dude. Seems the only book I now don't have is Gremlins. I believe that book is campaign though, so it isn't important.

Books which I know exist but do not have:
Neuroshima Hex Mississippi (listed on this site but link is broken)
Fallout Species
Revised Skills
Fallout Ammo
Enclave Civil War
The Knightly Order
Whispered Shadows
Gremlins

When I read the title I almost had a heart attack. I thought you were collecting ALL P&P books for ALL the P&P games ever made :lmao:.

I do need to make a couple of clarifications:
-The Neuroshima Hex Mississippi is not Fallout P&P related. It is a fan made add-on for the board-game (named Neuroshima Hex Mississippi). It's also written in Polish :look:.
-The Fallout Species is a fan made add-on for a different P&P game (Gamma World)

Ok, I had a look at the file Fant0mas posted and found a few documents that don't seem to be in his archive:
  • Matthew Standley's three Fallout PnP Addons
    • (They are not on the old NMA archive anymore either, so I added them to the download section of NMA)
  • Jon Dickinson's (a.k.a. Da_Weasel) Fallout PnP Encounters Book
    • (Different from the Random Encounters document present in Fant0m's archive)
  • Wolfish247's Supplemental Rules for 2.0
    • (These are in .rtf format, not .pdf. And are inside it's own archive file)
So I made a new archive with these files:

Attachments

This thread is actually a goldmine. I had no idea all these systems/modifications existed.

I'm actually working on my own modification of 2.0 at the moment for the purposes of a campaign I'm running at my university flat in September but it's largely a frankenstein of internet homebrews with injections of my own content and game data, so I don't think its original enough for me to post as its own thing. Its also not finished yet anyway.

Regardless this thread is great, very useful for my weird-science limb chopping and body-fusion of tabletop rulebooks that I'm peforming.

Great Wastes was from me. That is all there is to that document in the copy I have. I did a quick search and found a a copy on scribd - it is also only a page and 1/2. Did find some more fallout pnp stuff in my searching

Fallout Faster
branch off 2.0 - New Fallout PnP V2.5 character Backgrounds and modified rules and char sheet

And what appears to be a different Great Wastes - Great Wastes Sourcebook United States California & Sierra/Nevada Deserts
Fallout Pen-And-paper RPG - Core Rulebook 1.1

I also tried to find the "Great Wastes" by Jason Mical and couldn't get any version that had more pages. I also found the Great Wastes that Fant0mas already shared in the post above.

But my search was also fruitful, since I also found some more stuff:
  • Andrew Miller's Fallout Hand to Hand Bible
    • A in-depth Hand to Hand and Melee combat resource book
  • Miscellany
    • A nice resource document that contain NPCs, factions, laws, etc. for your Fallout P&P world
  • Oddities!
    • A document containing a lot of "Special Encounters" (easter-egg type) for your Fallout P&P
  • Blade Runner's Russian Weapons List
    • A document containing a lot of Russian and Ukrainian weapons with Fallout P&P stats
  • New Gear
    • A document containing several new items and vehicles for Fallout PnP
  • Atoga's Modified Perks
    • Perks modified to be used in several rulesets
  • Atoga's New Perks
    • A document containing new perks :V
  • New Traits
    • A document containing new traits :V
  • Arseni Kritchever's Provo
    • An Adventure
  • Jesse "Smooby Snacks" Hembruff's Vengeance
    • An Adventure
  • AEA Snirgles's Burning Skies
    • It's an adventure. It says there can be other resources for it available, but I couldn't find any of them.

Attachments

I've moved this thread to the proper sub-forum and uploaded the archive with everything we've curated so far. Great work folks!

Back