Current Metacritic User Review Scores

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by Chud, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Chud

Chud Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 8, 2015
    I typically do not care much for Metacritic, but out of a curiosity, I decided to check out the user review numbers for Fallout 4. And they're pretty damning.

PC

Positive: 2,876, Mixed: 930, and Negative: 2,855.

PS4

Positive: 2,054, Mixed: 427, and Negative: 1,123.

XONE

Positive: 809, Mixed: 126, and Negative: 534.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Nov 29, 2015

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. DirtyOldShoe

DirtyOldShoe Some kind of lucky

Dec 15, 2015
    If I didn't have anything better to do, I would remove all the Positive reviews that were left because of zeros given and I would also remove all the negative reviews that were left because game critic are liars. That would be approximately 300 from each. If I then removed the positive reviews that are lies or from Bethesda persons then I think that would account for an additional 200 positive reviews.

PC
    Positive: 2,176, Mixed: 930, and Negative: 2,355.

PS4
    Positive: 1554, Mixed: 427, and Negative: 823.

XONE
    Positive: 309, Mixed: 126, and Negative: 234.

This seems more accurate to me. I will be honest though. I am a bit disappointed in the PS4 crowd. So many angry fans from Skyrim vowed to never buy another Bethesda title, sure hope they didn't turn out to be hypocrites.

4. Arnust

Arnust Maybe you've seen it, maybe, in a dream...

Feb 2, 2016
    And when you go to the 10-7 note reviews, mostly there are lies of good rpiing, performance and campaign. If those were about the good action/"customization"/"content"... But there aren't. Also, some "super fans" recommend this take of the series to newbies to enter the series through this one... Whaaat??
    Btw, and the Steam reviews?

5. mrchaos

mrchaos Super Orc

Nov 14, 2015
    Steam reviews are at 40000+ positive ones and 10000+ negative ones. The top helpful ones do criticize it´s flaws and lack of replay value.

6. cratchety ol joe

cratchety ol joe Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Sep 2, 2008
  7. Chud

Chud Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 8, 2015
    Funnily enough I had not seen your thread [So many pile over time], but it's pretty obvious to all at this point, that the chinks are showing in Fallout 4. All the build-up, ads, biased critics are not enough to keep unhappy customers from expressing disappoint in a mediocre product.

8. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...The pain of being dead...

Sep 11, 2010
    Steam reviews are pretty fucked too.
    Like "The game is all right, playtime: 254 hours", thumbs up.
    :/