• No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, i have played the previous DLC

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 93956

bf1508f1f2af7c5252dd81ead5e66f8634dda3a3.jpg

At the close of the Age of Fire, as the world ends and all lands converge upon themselves, a lone adventurer descends into the madness of the earth and uncovers the secrets of the past.

The Ringed City is said to be at World’s End, as far as one can go…

The Ringed City, Dark Souls 3’s second and final DLC, will be released on March 28th, 2017!

Explore a brand new convoluted region, inhabited by new enemies, mysteries and characters. Fight your fight through The Ringed City with new armor, weapons and magic!

So it better be at least as big as Crown Of The Ivory King. End this franchise well, FromSoft.

I'll give them a chance, so far it doesn't look like more desperate DS1 callbacks.

Oh shit, think I was right about this being the place
374320_20160704153502_1.png

Beat the first one in like 2 hours, refunded that season pass ASAP. Garbage DLC.

I miss Dark Souls 1-2 :( (Bloodborne is great but its pretty hard and parry dependent)

I'd enjoyed more the first DLC if the last bonfire before the boss didn't make my game crash until rebooting when I had to respawn there. On NG++ t'was a bit more tricky and my PC is average at best. Other problem was the same as the core game: I couldn't care less about this lore. Sully was born here, Proscilla's tower is there and there is a dude married maybe to her, another sable church sis, something about the Way of White... Great... I guess. Can't they not do a DS1/BB weird mix instead of something new?

Is it only me? I'm growing back for real to the game. These recent patches that are a + to everything, and the DLC looks better at every snippet that goes through my spoiler ascetism.
It may be just not being really bileful about it, and going back to my prescriptions (only some minor anxiety ones, don't worry).

The stakes are higher than ever. They know that.

same here, recently getting hyped considering its the last souls content we'll ever get.

someone in reddit post the ending soundtrack were altered after recent patch, quite interesting that it include same gwyn notes

Does it? The main difference is that most of the instrumental and voices are real and not synth now. And piano! Gotta love that piano.
8:28 btw

Lets hope this is good, otherwise Dark Souls is gonna have a horrible send off.

That Shirrako channel spoiled me the bosses' names in an instant >_<

I mean I guess I could be in total blindness, but shit, put the names in japanese for a week or some shit.

Also, on last of MatPat's Game Theory video;

DS2 endings are the same as DS1, Lorian and Lothric are supposed to link the fire, who is Orbeck again, Unkindled died on the way to link the fire (and somehow burned to ash regardless), deleting VaatiVidya comments, and you are Ocelotte.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY, A POORLY MADE CLICKBAIT NO EFFORT THEORY. Thx for reading.

It's hilarious. BY PURE COINCIDENCE, he just claims that it's his favourite franchise ever in the last day before the ending. So where was he 8-2 years ago?
And mistakes Patches with Siegward becouse of the trick (you know which). Fuckin' golden.

I've learned to hate matpat quite a bit, he claims to split videos in two parts because people don't want to watch a long video, where in fact its just a money making tactic. Idiot.

I really need to get back to this game. Sadly, the situation isn't helping:
  1. My lil' bro who's currently in his high school's 4th term is punished for bad grades and Ma took away the PS4 controller, so me and two of my other lil' bros can't play.
  2. I'm currently addicted to cRPGs.

Back