Dead robot in the way.

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Help & Tech' started by Hes Vital, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Hes Vital

Hes Vital First time out of the vault

Aug 28, 2005
    There is a died robot on the only way. Is there any solution, any way to move this corpse? Or should I restart the mission?

2. requiem_for_a_starfury

requiem_for_a_starfury So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Apr 3, 2003
    Restart unless you've got a save game from before you killed the robot.

3. Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude

Phil the Nuka-Cola Dude Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jul 9, 2004
    Do you mean there is a dead behemoth robot blocking your path?

4. WsfWarlord

WsfWarlord First time out of the vault

Aug 24, 2005
    damn i have a dead robot in my way too, it's one of theses crate lifter thing that attack you at close range, i killed it beind the door of course since he cant go through the door, but then he died in the way, i tried to blow it with explosives or shoot it but it doesnt work :/ (maybe someone could make a mod were we can explode dead robots :p )

it's in the robot manufacturing mission with the nuclear reactor
    i managed to walk very close to it and then get past it but then i cant do the same the other way.

or if there's some kind of cheat to make the mission end without everyone to be on the exit grid?

edit: lucky me, i just managed to make my soldiers go past the robot by using some kind of closing door bug. i place on of them very close to the door and make him close it and just when the door close i click to make him move behind the door and he get past it ^^

5. requiem_for_a_starfury

Apr 3, 2003
    Err, nope. It could possibly be done but it would require rescripting all the robot missions.

Not a cheat but as long as it's not your main dude you could just get the other squad members to blow themselves up. :twisted:

Not really a bug that, closing a door, that's blocking a narrow passageway, so that you can get past. Sounds more like common sense to me. :twisted:

6. WsfWarlord

WsfWarlord First time out of the vault

Aug 24, 2005
    it's a sliding door in the robot factory mission "buena vista".. the corridor next to the room where there's a dying palladin, in that corridor there's that lifting robot on weel (forgot the name lol) it died too close to the sliding door and blocked the way (and of course the game devs didn't think a robot could block the ONLY door we NEED to use to complete the mission.. >.< )

oh well..

7. requiem_for_a_starfury

Apr 3, 2003
    More like the devs thought no one is stupid enough to kill a robot right near a door and hence leave a great big pile of scrap metal blocking the way. :)

8. Silencer

Silencer Night Watchman Staff Member Admin

Nov 7, 2003
    More like:

SAVE OFTEN, USE MANY SLOTS.

I remember my save got corrupted during that mission so I dissed Tactics.

9. requiem_for_a_starfury

Apr 3, 2003
    It's not as if it's the first mission you encounter the load lifters, so you ought to know by Buena Vista that they are impassable on death.

10. discord

discord First time out of the vault

Apr 14, 2007
    Load Lifter blocking doorway

well i guess im boned.