Decent Games

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Beaushizzle, Oct 20, 2015.

1. joevonzombie

joevonzombie Buried alive in Golgotha

Sep 28, 2015

There is no real reason to "git gut." The game doesn't punish you for dying so you can complete the game with little effort which is the problem.

Coming from the team that made Black Plague (which is game I would highly recommend if you're into to horror games). This kind of shit is inexcusable.

2. Fall Out Boy

Fall Out Boy Unbeliever

Oct 7, 2015
    Download some emulators and play some old SNES, 64, PSX games man, good shit.

3. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    AVE IMPERATOR!

4. Battlecross

Battlecross Banned

Jun 17, 2015
    Can I say how annoying it is that the books aren't labeled in order? I'm looking at 7 of them on my shelf and have to look up sequential lists to figure out what's next.

5. Xellos

Xellos Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Feb 10, 2006
    Was a bit surprised but Wiki contains answer to your problem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Horus_Heresy_(novels)

6. whirlingdervish

whirlingdervish Brahmin Cavalry Commander

Jul 3, 2007
    Steam has the occasional free to play title that doesn't suck, if you're looking for some time wasting video games on the cheap.

Two that I have been enjoying this year are Dirty Bomb (splash damage making another ET style shooter) and Fishing Planet.
    Both have some very good qualities and look good and run pretty well.

I'd pay to play them if they weren't free.