DLC's and patches...

LynxT

First time out of the vault
I live in Poland and there is no Games for Windows live so i couldn't get DLC's from Live function. I downloaded them from torrents and installed. I patched my fallout to with 1.1 patch for Polish version of fallout from developer in Poland - Cenega... Operation Anchorage, The Pitt and Point Lookout worked correctly so i installed Broken steel and finished main quest line. I received message that lvl cap raised but after finishing main quest line i had this bug -
" * May 7th, 2009 - After the Two Weeks Later screen, character wakes up under the gurney. Game gets stuck at this point--it doesn't freeze, but the camera just stays there under the gurney and nothing happens.

* Possible fix for PC in patch 1.5. (Bug occurred on PC alk1fter patch 1.5 was applied, patch may not address this issue)
* I managed to fix this issue with patch 1.5 (PC) "
Fallout developer in Poland didnt released Polish version of patch 1.5 (only 1.1). I installed english version (I dont know is my version of fallout US or UK) and patched it with US patch 1.5 but it didn't worked. What should i do?

I believe that is the pause while Elder Lyons comes up and talks to you. Maybe he isn't there for some buggy reason or he got stuck somewhere.

Can you see Elder Lyons?

- all i can see after the "two weeks later". Camera moves around a little bit but i cant see anything important including Elder Lyons. But i can hear that someone is coming and opening door, after it nothing happens... I think that patching game will be the right solution but i don't know how to do it and which language should i use. I patched fallout with various US patches but version in Settings>display didn't changed.

Same situation, almost the same problem (with the difference that the game doesn't recognize broken steel items), and the most annoying thing is that i don't know which patch should be used, and after using eater of them I can't be sure that they were applied at all.....

Back