DLS all at the same time?

I think you mean DLCs, and yes you can.

Right now I'm running 4 and a bunch of mods to boot. with only a few minor bugs.

Dude advice dont buy any DLC not worth it even if you get them free trust me you uninstall them preaty fast...

There should be demo/trial options for DLC... :)

If you do have all the DLCs it's better to not activate Broken Steel till you need to as it mucks up the spawn list and you end up versing Enclave soldiers at level 2.
Fun times.

Alphadrop said:
If you do have all the DLCs it's better to not activate Broken Steel till you need to as it mucks up the spawn list and you end up versing Enclave soldiers at level 2.
Fun times.

Hm and thats a bad thing? combat shotgun and you own most of things in game with no skill...

gregor_y said:
Alphadrop said:
Fun times.

Hm and thats a bad thing? combat shotgun and you own most of things in game with no skill...

It's worst than you think: level two, you without any skill at all, armed only with a lead pipe and beating the shit of a guy in advanced power armor, equiped with a laser rifle.

That's really brilliant! :roll:

[ ]'s

brfritos said:
gregor_y said:
Alphadrop said:
Fun times.

It's worst than you think: level two, you without any skill at all, armed only with a lead pipe and beating the shit of a guy in advanced power armor, equiped with a laser rifle.

That's really brilliant! :roll:

[ ]'s
F9, Shoot and Miss, F9, Shoot and Hit, F5, Shoot and Hit, F5, Get hit by laser rifle, Die, F9, Shoot and hit, Get power armor at level 2, Trade it in for 5.56mm. Did I miss anything?

Tycn said:
Yep, the AI is challenging enough to necessitate quicksaving after every shot :roll:
When it throws a fully clad enclave soldier dressed in power armor at you when your level 2 it's not challenging it almost like rape.

Back