does anybody still go online on fallout tactics anymore

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Help & Tech' started by ribgage, May 13, 2012.

1. ribgage

ribgage First time out of the vault

May 13, 2012
    every time i try to go on multi-player there is no games if anyone does still go online tell me please cos i want to find out if online mode is good

2. Sub-Human

Sub-Human -

May 31, 2011
    Nope, pal. I checked servers back in 2005, none were running at all. When me and a friend tried to create one in '09, it didn't display or anything.

I think you could actually play on Hamachi, though... Dunno about the deal though.

You might want to check out some gameplay videos on YouTube to get a general sense of how it feels like. Basically your average singleplayer mission, but a lot faster and sometimes more fun if you're playing with friends (I'm guessing).

3. donjuancho

donjuancho First time out of the vault

Aug 7, 2012
  4. AbullSinCara

AbullSinCara Modder&Mapper

Jul 2, 2012
    That days were awfully when you was playing with others...But now in 2012 i think no one plays multiplayer sorry...

5. Madd Dogg Burns

Madd Dogg Burns First time out of the vault

Feb 14, 2006
    I just installed that gameranger thing for connecting people to multiplayer games...and i seen one game of someone waiting to play FoT. If we had enough people, i would re-install tactics and play it. I used to love 2k games on levels like boon

6. Gawron

Gawron First time out of the vault

Aug 15, 2012
    I am waiting on gameranger for real players ;)
    I created rules with someone, but if u wants to play with elder rules - no problem.
    www.ft-multi.cba.pl - my site where you can find new rules, some tutorials for multiplayer and small download
    www.rules.ovh.org - there you can find old rules
    www.gameranger.com - the site where u can download gameranger. (just for sure - this is program like GSA)

7. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    I played this twice vs a friend.. That was enough for me and i actually like this game :P

8. Gawron

Gawron First time out of the vault

Aug 15, 2012
    so post it on facebook or install gameranger and play in it ;]

9. donjuancho

donjuancho First time out of the vault

Aug 7, 2012
    Tried to use gameranger but doesnt work. It doesnt like my modem.

I followed the instructins to make it work but didnt do.

Theres no support there in gameranger for this matter.

Hamachi is simple though. Works always.

If the network i gave is full I made a new one

Fotranger/123