E3 Fallout News Thread

Give me New Vegas 2 or give me death! - Jogre said shortly before Toront hijacked his higher brain functions.

---

Things got deleted while merging.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/1001478823257542662

Bethesda dropped a hint that Fallout would be making an appearance at E3. I for one hope we will be getting something like the canceled Fallout Extreme RTS or a Xcom style Fallout Tactics sequel, but those are highly unlikely. Almost as unlikely as a possible Obsidian led isometric Fallout RPG.

Some of the ideas I have read boils down to more HD/VR remaster crap. Personally I think it will be something small like a Vault Dweller in Quake Champions or another Shelter update.

Carry on.

Thanks to Jogre for letting me take over his meat sack.

:boy:

Last edited by a moderator:
It will probably be Fallout 3 Remastered. Bethesda seems to be going the route of Valve and are just remastering their games instead of making new ones. I mean, they have remastered Skyrim like 10 times! Why bother making a new game when you can remaster a old one with little effort.

D
Okay, let's recount the possibilities, from top to bottom in descending favourability:
- New Vegas 2 and also while we're at it Jesus is ressurected
- New Vegas scale game but by another developer
- Small, mid tier game made by another developer or a fraction of Bethesda
- Fallout Shelter scale game [...] - Fallout Collection (some or most games rebundled and remastered)
- Rereleases
- Fallout 3/4 Switch
- Something not even Fallout related
- Being torn apart by crows
- Fallout 5

Combine the threads? http://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/megaton-bethesda-teaser-a-new-fallout-fallout-3-remasted.215736/

Also it's been hours of a fucking still image and I'm not even that sure it's as much of small potatoes as I thought it'd be. But there's also neither a countdown or anything like there was with Fo4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure as hell it's not going to be New Vegas 2. And it better not be if it's made by Bethesda, i don't want those motherfuckers fucking with the lore established in New Vegas.

Okay, let's recount the possibilities, from top to bottom in descending favourability:
- New Vegas 2 and also while we're at it Jesus is ressurected
- New Vegas scale game but by another developer
- Small, mid tier game made by another developer or a fraction of Bethesda
- Fallout Shelter scale game [...] - Fallout Collection (some or most games rebundled and remastered)
- Rereleases
- Fallout 3/4 Switch
- Something not even Fallout related
- Being torn apart by crows
- Fallout 5

Combine the threads? http://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/megaton-bethesda-teaser-a-new-fallout-fallout-3-remasted.215736/

Also it's been hours of a fucking still image and I'm not even that sure it's as much of small potatoes as I thought it'd be. But there's also neither a countdown or anything like there was with Fo4.
Guys, guys, guys, guys!

I Know! I Know!

Fallout Battle Royale!

T
Argh damn this UI. Marvel as Toront now attempts to Merge with Jogre.

D
What is the appeal of NV2? I like NV as much as the next guy but either the NCR wins and thus what's the conflict; House wins and we just gather rocket materials, or they pull a fast one and Caesar wins and NV becomes...Rome? What, will the NCR come back to fight them?

Playing NV for seven odd years, I would find it a chore to go back through it again.

What is the appeal of NV2? I like NV as much as the next guy but either the NCR wins and thus what's the conflict; House wins and we just gather rocket materials, or they pull a fast one and Caesar wins and NV becomes...Rome? What, will the NCR come back to fight them?

Playing NV for seven odd years, I would find it a chore to go back through it again.
New Vegas 2 would be a continuation of the story, not the same game all over, logically there would be new factions and it would take place in another location among the different ones mentioned in New vegas.

But it ain't happening anyway.

D
New Vegas 2 would be a continuation of the story, not the same game all over, logically there would be new factions and it would take place in another location among the different ones mentioned in New vegas.

But it ain't happening anyway.

Then it's not NV2??? It'll be... Fallout X or Fallout 5 outright.

T
Then it's not NV2??? It'll be... Fallout X or Fallout 5 outright.

People say New Vegas 2 to say they want Obsidian to carry on. If they say Fallout 5 it would be Bethesda.

T
That being said a sequel there would work just like F1 and F2 did.

Must be an awesome feeling, doing this much damage with a single tweet of a picture of something you are working on.

Interestingly, did they not just shut down a fan made Fallout 3 remake in F4 engine?

If it's a proper F3 remake with smoother combat and a survival mode, I might give it a shot although I absolutely hated that game. It was just so fucking dumb.

Every time the stream skips the chat goes ballistic, is hilarious. Hope it's something really reaaaaally stupid so they all get an aneurysm.

Every time the stream skips the chat goes ballistic, is hilarious. Hope it's something really reaaaaally stupid so they all get an aneurysm.
Oh, that would be funny. I hope its Fallout 3 Remastered just so these idiots will realize that they got excited over nothing.

Back