Enclave Power Armor Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by DerDoctorSchnabelVonRom, Mar 7, 2021.

1. DerDoctorSchnabelVonRom

DerDoctorSchnabelVonRom First time out of the vault

Mar 6, 2021
    I'm really confused as to whether or not there's a dedicated thread that I should be posting this in. Regardless, this is something that I drew a while ago but never posted for various reasons. Tried to capture that strange architecture that the early Fallout games had.

Attached Files:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 8
  2. 1Punman

1Punman It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2021
    How long ago you painted it? Just, curious.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Jogre

Jogre So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 25, 2015
    Wow, that's really good. Love the style.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Nov 26, 2007
    Nice work. :cool:

Similar in style to the illustrator Kevin Long.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. DerDoctorSchnabelVonRom

DerDoctorSchnabelVonRom First time out of the vault

Mar 6, 2021
    About a year and a half ago if I remember. I took a hiatus from art which is why I didn't really put it up.

6. 1Punman

1Punman It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2021
    Interesting, are you renewing your pursuits in art? I'm curious seeing evolution of your style.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  7. Slaughter Manslaught

Slaughter Manslaught Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 11, 2006
    Wow, this is excellent art! I love how much attention you paid to the Art Deco architeture. The details on things are excellent, such as the lovingly-bade PPK12 Gauss Pistol magnetized to the armor*, the illumination of the helmet's eyepiece, the dirt and rust everywhere... now this is fantastic. You should post this elsewhere, like DeviantArt and r/ImaginaryFallout.

*Thought I was the only to think of Fallout Power Armor carrying weapons and such through magnetization, like its done in WH40. Glad to see I am not!