Enclave Power Armor Art

DerDoctorSchnabelVonRom

First time out of the vault
I'm really confused as to whether or not there's a dedicated thread that I should be posting this in. Regardless, this is something that I drew a while ago but never posted for various reasons. Tried to capture that strange architecture that the early Fallout games had.

Attachments

• Enclave Armor Final Compressed.png
    Enclave Armor Final Compressed.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,459
Interesting, are you renewing your pursuits in art? I'm curious seeing evolution of your style.

Last edited:
Wow, this is excellent art! I love how much attention you paid to the Art Deco architeture. The details on things are excellent, such as the lovingly-bade PPK12 Gauss Pistol magnetized to the armor*, the illumination of the helmet's eyepiece, the dirt and rust everywhere... now this is fantastic. You should post this elsewhere, like DeviantArt and r/ImaginaryFallout.

*Thought I was the only to think of Fallout Power Armor carrying weapons and such through magnetization, like its done in WH40. Glad to see I am not!

I love how this turned out, the armor looks very solid and the tiny details are great. the art-deco structures, the little Gauss pistol on the side. hard to say things that others haven't. it's a great piece!

got any sites where you post?

I'm really confused as to whether or not there's a dedicated thread that I should be posting this in. Regardless, this is something that I drew a while ago but never posted for various reasons. Tried to capture that strange architecture that the early Fallout games had.
Amazing

Back