Fallout 2 mod Fallout 1 mod on Fallout 2

Charwo

Look, Ma! Two Heads!
I've recently seen a mod that allows you to run Fallout 1 on Fallout 2's engine. So I'm wondering if anyone's played it here and can tell me how it plays? I'm also wondering what other mods can be played with this Fallout 1 mod.

I've also heard there's a kind of mod organizer for Fallout 2 mods that would allow me to swap mods in and out like in MO2. Am I understanding this correctly? I could easily swap out this Fallout 1 overhaul for Restoration project and then change it out for Megamod with minimal fuss if I so chose?

I've recently seen a mod that allows you to run Fallout 1 on Fallout 2's engine. So I'm wondering if anyone's played it here and can tell me how it plays? I'm also wondering what other mods can be played with this Fallout 1 mod.
There's already a thread for it. https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-et-tu-release-v1-6.218045/

I've also heard there's a kind of mod organizer for Fallout 2 mods that would allow me to swap mods in and out like in MO2. Am I understanding this correctly?
There's no such thing (yet). The closest ones are the obsolete FAME and Mod Runner around 2000-2003, but they are useless now.

@NovaRain
Perhaps on the other hand She means the folder mod structure proposed by Lexx a while ago.. in a way that you literally can play any mod with a single fo2 installation and a single set of critter.dat and master.dat files...

Last edited:
Back