Fallout 2 Restoration Project 1.2 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by killap, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ07

TJ07 First time out of the vault

Apr 25, 2006
    you suck :P

2. Flick

Flick It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 23, 2007
    Has anyone else found Cassidy with a H&K Claws? I just recruited him and in his inventory he had one.

3. smilodom

smilodom Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Apr 17, 2008
    Very strange... never heard of... :o

4. Kanhef

Kanhef Vault Dweller

Sep 2, 2007
    Magnus' Weapons Redone mod swaps the sawed-off shotgun and CAWS. Did you install or enable it?

5. Mr.Wolna

Mr.Wolna Vault Senior Citizen

Nov 15, 2007
    i really hope that with 1.3 killap will repease the source , too. For make futuring modding projects compatiblie with his pack.

6. Flick

Flick It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jun 23, 2007
    I did, but I never knew it swapped the shotguns. I feel kind of stupid now.

7. UnidentifiedFlyingTard

UnidentifiedFlyingTard Vault Fossil

Mar 12, 2009
    I do recall him one day just randomly having an H&K Claws, I may have given it to him though, not sure.

8. hakimio

hakimio It Wandered In From the Wastes

Feb 27, 2009
    You can always easily decompile everything yourself with int2ssl or Noid compiler.

9. Morticia

Morticia Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Mar 9, 2008
    I am becoming more curious about the New version the longer I wait for it. Wondering what he is doing and what he is adding that will surprise us!

So I wonder about something I saw once in a graphics thread and cannot find it now. I have been through those threads and cannot find. Does anyone know what I am writing about or who did it? or which thread I need to search through?

Gallows for hanging people, but also a tribal that was naked and pouring blood on herself. Someone just fooling around and "I made this". Did they ever make a naked tribal that could be the dancer in Bishop's club for Restoration Project?

10. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    I want what you are taking :P Are these the gallows you mean?

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=2892

11. MIB88

MIB88 So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Modder

Feb 22, 2005
    Ok, I guess we are both on something, then! I remember what she is talking about. Those were the gallows. And there were naked slaves and some crazy kind of throne. I don't remember if the slave was there pouring blood on herself, but I think I remember her getting shot. I wonder if it was Beyond Good and Evil...?

12. Morticia

Morticia Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Mar 9, 2008
    Yep! That was new art for Mutants Rising? Ah! Thank you! Dude101!

I'll find it again now. Pity you guys just don't cooperate and work on one new goal at a time. But, the whole would be quite alien to us if we had ever gone that route now, wouldn't it? :P

13. Dude101

Dude101 Vault Fossil
    Modder

Aug 3, 2005
    Oh you guys mean Kaghan, and his slaves. He makes an appearance in MR as well.

14. Seden

Seden First time out of the vault

Aug 31, 2006
    A friend is having a crash while trying to leave the radiated molerats map (from Stark's quest).

Activating the car did crash, same goes for trying to leave the map directly (foot, regular option).

It is a know bug ?

15. killap

killap Bear Dude Moderator Modder

May 16, 2005
    If you can post a detailed (or semi-detailed) log of what you did in VC/Gecko/Village before the crash occurred that would be helpful. Also a save game might be worthwhile. I fixed a bunch of stuff in this area for the upcoming release, so the issue might be irrelevant now.

@everyone
    Not much to report on the Fallout front. It's been quiet. Hopefully work will begin again soon.

16. Seden

Aug 31, 2006
  17. killap

killap Bear Dude Moderator Modder

May 16, 2005
    Yeah, life's a bitch ain't it? Sorry, but RL just hasn't given me the time I need to work on Fallout.

@Seden
    Thank you. I will look into this further.

18. Seden

Aug 31, 2006
    Thanks Killap, I'll be checking over here, Ive tell her to use a previous save (a lot earlier), so I dunno how she will we get going.

In all case, thanks for your dedication to this project.

19. Seden

Aug 31, 2006
    About the bug, she tryed again using her previous save, seems its killing all critters over that map who ensure the crash on exit. Cant tell more by now but sound she's ok.

20. Blackened

Blackened I should set a cutom tite

Jun 29, 2008
    RLing is the thing that keeps us from getting hemorrhoids.

Anyway, I'm working on a mod too. And my RL takes very much of the modding time. But even when I'm working on it, I'm doing it very slow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.