Fallout 2 Restoration Project 1.2 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or when Herve ascended the Interplay throne?

Anyhoo, the hints of impending release made me I dig out my Fallout 2 CD again! Yay!

Well, I've been tracking this post for years now. Guess it's time to give killap my thanks for his efforts :)

On another note I support the idea of a sleep system, and I'm wondering if the final release will have detailed documentation of all the fixes, additions and other mods the comes with it.

We are all waiting for "Killap" the real chosen one and he will guide us through the beginning of our new century with "RP 2.0"

Death to the infidel.... :mrgreen:

@Bengt yes exactly when

I really want to play Fallout 2, but I refuse to play it until the next update to R.P. is out.

I'm going insane.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
RP 2.0 was just released on killap website !

[spoiler:8a28ceebe8]check today date mate :mrgreen: [/spoiler:8a28ceebe8]

Yeah, it is still March over here.

Professor Danger! said:
I'll come back here in a half hour and be fooled.
You might actually be pleasantly surprised when you come back. 8-)

@Killap

Ok we all know it is April fool day but you shouldn't have posted something like that. Now I keep refreshing every 15 minutes like a retard for no reason. And it's 6 am in here :evil:

Re: @Killap

BuxnaMan said:
Ok we all know it is April fool day but you shouldn't have posted something like that.
I'm not kidding. I just ran into a snag (of course!). Give me some time here.

@Killap

Well looks like I will not be sleeping after all. Wish I had some amphetamines. Hopefully you will upload it soon. :crosses fingers: :crazy:

Thanks!

I've been following the progress of Killap for the last, what is it, 2 years... oh my god :crazy:

So I finally decided to make an account and say I'm speachless that someone decides to spend so much of his time to make strangers happy :)

Thank you so very much kind bear modder, I'm truly honored that you are making this for us, and ofcourse I can't wait to play your(and others) work!

Oh, no cruel April Fools jokes or I will go insane :)

If this turns out to be another April joke i will break my Fallout 2 cd into peaces and swallow it killing my self. Seriously. It's like 8:30 am now and I still didn't go to bed. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back