Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilodom said:
@ mor
Fix the generator at the level with the vent...
the one that making the "sound" i tried that already when i first got there, maybe i am to low in repair to fix it? although i dont recall noticing any indication that it fixable :|

EDIT: nm, i checked it again, i needed a scrap metal for it... fixed, thanks.
its annoying that sometimes important text pushed up in the info window without you noticing it :evil:

@generator discussion : I am new here, but as I have never ever played the inside of EPA yet, I should think that the "spoiler" button has its reason for existence. Thanks.

Bugs :
Redding : Having previously given money to fannie one time, then refused to give more, now having given doc painless the jet antidote resets fannie maes dialog to zero. This means she starts with "hello, sailor" again, and consequently you can still have the negative quest ending when giving her too much money. walking out of the map or town and coming back in doesn't change this. Savegame at hand if required.

Vault City : Having been really good irradiated at the toxic waste dump, I ask the vault city doc for medical help. He helps me, and the irradiated sign disappears in the character screen. But I still got a message about vomiting from irradiation after having traveled to redding. Using a Rad-away gives me a "nothing happens". Savegame at hand here also.

Gecko, Vault village quest :
Talking to the brain after getting the peaceful solution quest (and talking to joe/ian) results in some really strange dialog, specially in
"I guess I owe you for the reactor", "I want you to keep the rats back" then brain says something about him thinking I was on vault cities side. I really didn't get the conversation flow here.

Killap, you will announce the 2.1 release in this thread?

@Mor

I have been told the fix lighting quest has been movedto a different level of the EPA. It is no longer in the same room with hologram 0000. I was confused too.

Now if someone could elaborate on how to fix the lights in the NEW location it would be helpful.

thanks guys, but as i already posted i found the solution.

[spoiler:60aa919135]the generator located on the floor with the vent, there is no chance you miss it before you find the vent. (it makes "sounds")

now all you need to do is to use on it some junk to fix it (there is a lot laying around) the pole for the vent was much harder to find thou...
[/spoiler:60aa919135]

the only thing that didnt do in the EPA is the releasing the test subjects i can seem to find any other solution than the guy dying and testing the scorcher...

Thanks for great mod Killap (again).

I was browsing these forums and found out that:

All of npc's I get from EPA will be good only for target practice as they are now.

I tried to tweak them myself but I could not get it to work, I edited all .pro files of one NPC and after finding out that it did not do anything I tried to tweak party.txt which ended in reisntalling Fallout + RP, having only slight idea of what you are doing combined to forgetting to make backups... :lol:

If it's possible to edit those npc's could someone give me few tips of software to use and what to change?

sende said:
All of npc's I get from EPA will be good only for target practice as they are now.
Err, not really. As of RP 2.0 they are quite playable and do many things. 2.1 will make them even more useful.

killap said:
sende said:
Err, not really. As of RP 2.0 they are quite playable and do many things. 2.1 will make them even more useful.
Oh, I propably confused those posts to something else. Better wait for 2.1 then, thank you.

the forum will self destruct, as the big red button has been pressed,

Thank you for pressing the self destruct button and have a nice day! :D :D

if not that, the whole world will implode as the answer to 42 has been found, as the question and answer can't exist in the same universe at the same time, then a universe even more complex then the previous one will be created to replace it, and the answer to life the universe and everything will have to be worked out again, (but I think the time it will take to work it out will be a very long time indeed, so don;t hold your breath) :D

or the third thing that could happen, nothing, no 2.1, as it won't appear in our lifetimes, :D

Someone's gonna press a doomsday button after five posts now. (Now this thread must have made some record in going off-topic.)

sende said:
Hey, there is Cat! Great companion, is very good with some of the big energy guns. Also, he can teach you few tricks with energy weapons and have good backstory too - genetical experiments. Damn good character.

(back to off-topic: how many posts remains now? :- ))

red_button.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back