Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.2 - OPEN BETA (ie NOT FINAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChorazyTorpeda said:
Are u guys planning to add this option too or u already did and didn't mention it?
This will not be part of 2.2. Either I had a reason for this or this critter just slipped past me.

I'll consider it for some future release (which will now inevitability happen so that the RP have language translations.)

Which leads me into:

dickpack said:
Will there be an German Version of this awesome Project?
Not in 2.2. But, hopefully there will be a release that includes the return of Polish, German, and French translations. And it will also include Russian as well.

killap said:
ChorazyTorpeda said:
Are u guys planning to add this option too or u already did and didn't mention it?
This will not be part of 2.2. Either I had a reason for this or this critter just slipped past me.

I'll consider it for some future release (which will now inevitability happen so that the RP have language translations.)

Which leads me into:

dickpack said:
Will there be an German Version of this awesome Project?
Not in 2.2. But, hopefully there will be a release that includes the return of Polish, German, and French translations. And it will also include Russian as well.

Thanks for the reply Killap. It is good to know that u keep it under consideration. God speed releasing RP 2.2 :wink:

No Saint said:
What a great time to suddenly get urge to play Fallout 2 once again. Hope to see RP 2.2 soon :)

Keep playing 2.12b. There will never be a 2.2. The periodic rumors of beta-tests and impending release dates are all part of a carefully orchestrated and secret social experiment run by a company called Vault-Tec.

teukros said:
No Saint said:
What a great time to suddenly get urge to play Fallout 2 once again. Hope to see RP 2.2 soon :)

Keep playing 2.12b. There will never be a 2.2. The periodic rumors of beta-tests and impending release dates are all part of a carefully orchestrated and secret social experiment run by a company called Vault-Tec.
LOL! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back