Fallout 76: E3 Trailer

So, here it is. The E3 trailer for Fallout 76.

There's stuff in it, and it looks like the focus of the game will be on "rebuilding".
So far no super mutants, too.

/edit:
Here's the full gameplay reveal at E3:

TL;DR:
There are super mutants, it's online (but playable solo), and it will be released 14th of November 2018.

More important news from the conference. Fallout Shelter comes to PS4 and Switch!

Last edited:
At least now they are being honest. Fallout 4 pretended to be an rpg, but it ended up being a shitty settlements builder simulator. And now they are being straightfoward with it.

I see some people on the subreddit being super confident that Bethesda has "obviously" spent thousands of hours coming up with counters to grieffing.

They can barely put out a working single player game and they only made thos before, now they are doing a type of game they have never done before, a type of game that even veterans devs on the genre not always get right.

Cuz that is what Fallout is all about! :wall:

I am also gonna tell him I fucked his mom last night.

T
Far too late now. The damage has been done. Fallout lacks a racing game and a RTS. Lets just hit every genre on the way down and see what happens.

Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys...... guys, guys, guys....

Fallout Hearthstone clone.

This is one of those occasions in which no matter what your taste is, you can still unite and hate the same thing.

"the super mutants hit me hard with the ???"

"Maybe they are the ones from vault 87. Could also be The master starting his shit"

This was the response when I said Super Mutants shouldn't be in this game.

We have Vault 87 or it's.. The Master from the West Coast shipping super mutants to the East.

This seems relevant:
Childkiller PeteHines RPG.jpg

D
I just cant handle what they have done to my Fallout.

Attachments

• 03b32ca1-024f-4861-a9bf-fb71e278793c.jpg
    03b32ca1-024f-4861-a9bf-fb71e278793c.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,426
I really hope that people who actually understand Fallout will flood Bethesda's social media channels about super mutants being in the game - not that it will change their minds - but they deserve to get flooded.

Back