Fallout 76: Steel Reign update released

The anti sjws are the new 2016 era sjws that just whine about the dumbest shit. Kinda of a hilarious inversion lmao.

Just imagine a fallout game with women in burkas and teh gays

FO01_NPC_Aradesh_B.png
Fo2_ModocWedding.png
Arcade_Gannon.jpg
Veronica_Santangelo.jpg
Tim_cain.png

Last edited:
It wasn't all fucking women. There are holotapes and computer messages of a guy who was like a technician or whatever that was working with them. Was he forced to wear a dress too? There are more things I just can't remember now. I have to turn off brain to play the game. These might seem non issues now, but its with non issues that things get escalated in time and start becoming the new normal.
What's wrong with the sexual option for npc's? They are forced in. Spoilers next for the sake of the argument

So I worked with Shin from the beginning against Rahmani. The whole entire time guy treats me like shit and 2nd class human being untermensch. Never ever in the dialogs you have with Shin were lines that would lead you to start developing and intimate relationship with him whatsoever. Yet after I killed Rahmani and the scientists, suddenly after you get promoted to "Knight-Errant" you get "Flirt" options with him? Why? You killed Rahmani and now you get to fuck the new commander as thank you? That is simply bs. It's like you said, for the sake of inclusivity? Same thing happens with the scribe chick whats her name. They just gave this option. And for what? Those characters are not even developed enough for me to care about them. Honestly given the option I would've killed Shin and Rahmani and nazi scientists.

Whats wrong with the burka scientist? It's out of place. It doesn't belong. It was added just to show how diverse everyone at Bethesda is. Next time they go full curtains suit.
Like what is the contention? that FORCING your character to wear a DAMN DRESS is an attempt to trannify you or something? If this were in Fallout 1 or 2 it would be read as a joke, ypu're the one who's hyperneurotically projecting meaning onto it here. Of course there are examples of silly wokeness stuff in these games, but this one is not even close.

I agree, the universal bisexuality thing is really quite atrocious.

What is out of place about a random person wearing a burqa? Why is this something so viscerally offensive? Like, was it less "out of place" in Shady Sands to meet a guy with a heavy Indian accent talking about 'Dharma'? This woman doesn't even talk about it, she'sjust wearing some headwear that is common to 1/6th of the planet's population

What kind of burka is it btw? Is it the darth vader eye slits or just a hijab or what?
Cause I would agree that a flat out full on reverse ghost costume is weird. Now if it was a heavily muslim community from a recent immigratory background then I could understand a bunch of women burkas. But a BOS member wearing something that impractical just doesn't make any sense at all to me. I don't think that the BOS would be that open minded that they would allow your culture to stand in the way of military pragmatism.

iu

Which one is it? (let's assume that the ones furthest to the right are head to toe sheets)
Cause there's a pretty damn big difference between the ones furthest to the right and left.

Cause to me the actual "burka" would be the equivalent of someone looking like Crocodile Dundee or an eskimo or a zulu warrior just hanging around with other BOS members. Either of these would stand out like crazy and just clash with the rest of the setting around them.

Putting on a dress to get into some place is actually funny.
As for the rest, sounds like the usual Bethesda-tier writing and watered-down corporate inclusivity. Meh. As bland and boring as everything about the game.

Putting on a dress to get into some place is actually funny.
Like Cloud in FF7. So he can infiltrate a brothel.
It was hilarious, and you could do the quests to get the dress and wig so well, that you could actually be picked by Don as the "girl" of choice.

Or apparently Link in Breath of the Wild, that has to disguise himself as a woman t access a all women settlement.

Having to disguise a character (including cross dressing) to access certain places has been in games for almost ever.

Damn, I feel so detached from all of this. Like, I really couldn't care less. Guess I really moved on from Fallout and these themes.
This! I don't care about what Bethesda does to Fallout anymore. The real games still exists and that's good enough for me.

Worst part about 76 is that it seems it has taken the place of any actual Fallout game being made, they can just keep releasing expansions to 76 and they will probably make more money for less spending from it from the whales. That's even sadder than if the series just didn't have a new game at all or if the next one was just as bad as FO4 again...

There is absolutely not a game on the planet that I would consider spending 100 dollars on it a year on top of buying price to be worth it...

I dunno, that's about what I paid for City of Heroes and it was definitely worth it. :D

What kind of burka is it btw? Is it the darth vader eye slits or just a hijab or what?
Cause I would agree that a flat out full on reverse ghost costume is weird. Now if it was a heavily muslim community from a recent immigratory background then I could understand a bunch of women burkas. But a BOS member wearing something that impractical just doesn't make any sense at all to me. I don't think that the BOS would be that open minded that they would allow your culture to stand in the way of military pragmatism.

iu

Which one is it? (let's assume that the ones furthest to the right are head to toe sheets)
Cause there's a pretty damn big difference between the ones furthest to the right and left.

Cause to me the actual "burka" would be the equivalent of someone looking like Crocodile Dundee or an eskimo or a zulu warrior just hanging around with other BOS members. Either of these would stand out like crazy and just clash with the rest of the setting around them.
I think a brotherhood member expressing their Muslim heritage would make sense for the early BOS, as these people were for the most part born before the war or at least were raised by those from the pre-war world. But of course, the BOS in 76 are portrayed as even more culturally radical than they were in fallout 1 (already calling themselves knights and paladins and using Latin phrases), so it doesn’t really fit in this case. Also, something tells me the pre-war US military wouldn’t be a fan of letting Muslims into their military, let alone posting them at a top secret military base. Then again, it’s possible the pre war United States was much more socially liberal than my head canon says they are.
The anti sjws are the new 2016 era sjws that just whine about the dumbest shit. Kinda of a hilarious inversion lmao.

Just imagine a fallout game with women in burkas and teh gays

View attachment 20134 View attachment 20135 View attachment 20136 View attachment 20137 View attachment 20138
A bit off topic but I’d just like to point out how weird it is that he forces a shotgun wedding to “preserve their honor” or whatever but he’s perfectly okay with homosexual relations

Despite the game itself being a dumpster fire, I really appreciate the devs effort to keep the game alive. Looking at you Valve.

I miss when Fallout was about exploring the dynamics of a setting in the post war world and how your actions had consequences in the world at large.

upload_2021-7-16_15-27-46.png

People are saying this argument but unironically now huh?

This shit show is still going? Oh my..

I shouldn't be surprised tho, today's gaming is pure madness and just stealing, like for example Hitman's 3 PAID DLC uses the same locations from main game, just adds *new* contracts and folks still buy it..
Some even attacked me when I said it's lame and not cool to charge double for same content basically, just reskins..
What it's funny they called Season Pass - ''Season of Greed'', I'm not even kidding...
Bugthesda is even worse with 76, they (last I checked on Steam) charge $60 for base game, $100 for Fallout 1st, game also has microtransactions where some skins cost about $25 Lmao!
Wait it's not all! They locked many basics functions behind paywall.. And yet kids swallow it all like hot cupkages lol

How I'm suppose to have any faith in gaming? Just sticking to FNV and other older titles, and mod them to death haha, still enjoying them more than any AAA+++ games released today for $60 + $60 Season Passes!

This shit show is still going? Oh my..

I shouldn't be surprised tho, today's gaming is pure madness and just stealing, like for example Hitman's 3 PAID DLC uses the same locations from main game, just adds *new* contracts and folks still buy it..
Some even attacked me when I said it's lame and not cool to charge double for same content basically, just reskins..
What it's funny they called Season Pass - ''Season of Greed'', I'm not even kidding...
Bugthesda is even worse with 76, they (last I checked on Steam) charge $60 for base game, $100 for Fallout 1st, game also has microtransactions where some skins cost about $25 Lmao!
Wait it's not all! They locked many basics functions behind paywall.. And yet kids swallow it all like hot cupkages lol

How I'm suppose to have any faith in gaming? Just sticking to FNV and other older titles, and mod them to death haha, still enjoying them more than any AAA+++ games released today for $60 + $60 Season Passes!

I would be glad if bethesda forgets fallout for a while. Maybe Starfield should be so successful, so that bethesda never makes a fallout again. It is better than seeing bethesda kill it with bugs. Or hear some fanboy telling "fo3 saved the franchise" as if it did anything to save fo1 or 2. If anything, it brought more haters to fo1 and 2 just because those people never played an RPG or were too previleged not to play an isosmetric game or respect others opinions.

Back