Fallout Tactics mod Fallout: Enclave (V3.3)

RobertHouse

Fallout Tactics Moderator
Modder
( Old thread: ENCLAVE mod downloads Full version with bugs fixed )

Fallout: Enclave (V3.3) released (01-17-2019).

Install instructions are in the comments!
Download link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/enclave-mod/downloads/fallout-enclave/#7221037

Comes with its own version of the Mod Manager!
Allows me to easily update Fallout: Enclave and release patches!! Please report any issues, bugs, glitches and anything that just doesn’t seem right. I want to update and polish this mod using the Mod Manager.

The Mod Manager will be released very soon!

PLEASE STAND BY... FOR UPDATES! :grin:

Last edited:
Wasn't that mod already released years ago by a chinese team ?
Unless there are two mods named the same.

Yes it was released years ago by Gunner of shi but the mod required you to change the language of your OS to chinese to run (it was do to chinese files and descriptions) he didn’t have the time to fix the problems and he couldn’t upload it to any of the “good sites” do to the internet restrictions in china. I talked to many people trying to find the files for the mod after the download links were expired, it took some time but I was able to get all of the files installed and I went to work fixing the chinese files problem. I later re-uploaded Enclave to Mod DB with the fix and Gunner noticed it and decided to join RobCo (my development team) and help with the fixing up of Enclave, I was working on a huge update but my HDD died and I lost everything I was working on, I didn’t have enough free time to re-build everything that was lost. I took a long development break on this mod to work on the Mod Manager, well the Mod Manager is finally finished and will be uploaded soon. The Mod Manager allows me to update the mod very easily so I’m re-releasing the Enclave mod with the custom verson of the Mod Manager so I can start polishing the mod once again!

Me, Gunner and the rest of RobCo even started working on Enclave 2 but I lost that too in the HDD failure. The project is abandoned now. You can find concept in game screenshots on Enclave 2’s mod page on Mod DB.

This version of Enclave is v3.3 same as the last release but it comes with crash fixes, mission fixes and the Mod Manager.

Also Mod DB never let me upload the mod in a single package before but with a little help I was able to upload it. :)

The mod has been long dead but I’m resurrecting it again for the second and hopefully last time.

Will update the first post with a description and everything, I’m at work now so will have to be later today. Upload finished around bed time so had to cut it short.

Last edited:
Thanks for all those intel.
I remember having tried it many years ago.
I should hopefully make a complete playthrough before the end of the year.

Wow! Just wow! I like everything about this mod, especially the sound effects, and the voice implementation when an enemy is sighted or when a companion is down! I wish it were longer though. Cannot get enough of it, frankly. Are there any plans for future updates?

I'm going to for sure give this a shot, I remember trying to download a old version of this a long time ago and I failed epically at it so I can't wait to give this version a try!

Everytime I go to the green square on the first map behind the truck it starts to load whatever is next and then hangs and crashes...what's going on and how do I fix it?

Everytime I go to the green square on the first map behind the truck it starts to load whatever is next and then hangs and crashes...what's going on and how do I fix it?
I didn't notice this on of my compilation.
Maybe, try, FOT 1.27 + upatch 1.27a* + EM 3.3 (my compilation)
upatch 1.27a compilation
  • Official patch 1.27 (Interplay).
  • Hi-Res patch 1.0 (Mash).
  • Un.Official patch 1.27a (Jarosław Szatkowski "jarekfall").
  • FT Improver 2.0.0.1 (Jarosław Szatkowski "jarekfall").
  • Sniper Fix.
  • Springfield Bonus Mission Activator (Interplay).

@_Pyran_ I'm still getting a crash at the begining when you run behind the truck, even with your help. I did the patch then installed the mod. No dice.
It boots up and runs fine then some loading screen after truck and crash.

@FatMerc: try
  • use ccleaner portable, and clean temp and registry fix
  • and reinstall Fallout tactics to another directory
  • or copy mod files into main directory, and run from bos.exe

Just finished it. Very interesting. I had a lot of game crashes and bugs with weapons and ammo but still was able to finish it.

is real-time mode optional or mandatory in this mod? (I'm a big fan of the turn based mode)

Hey, I just got this mod and am stuck on a mission. The area is called Ham Spring and I have to find an Enclave engine (that is close by some Predators for some reason) and then take out the Radar Power Unit. I have found one engine and taken out one Radar Power Unit that is located at the main BoS base with a helicopter, but there is no green exit zone. Are there more than one engines I need to find?

Also I've found lot of ammo and items that has a "description not available" to them. Any way to fix this, or did the files somehow get corrupt?

Last edited:
Just downloaded this mod and the characters can't attack anyone. Don't know what to even do. The game seems to function fine otherwise, but it does't attack in real time, nor turn based, nor aimed shots...

EDIT: tried reinstalling FOT, downloading the old mod to apply to the clean install, and now with this version I'm having the same issue that someone else posted up in the thread: run behind the truck at the very beggining, and the game crashes.

I just wanted to try Enclave :(

Last edited:
Back