Fallout Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by supfinal, Apr 9, 2017.

Would you like to see me draw more fallout fanarts?

1. Yasss!!!

90.9%
  2. Hell no you suck!!

9.1%
  1. supfinal

supfinal First time out of the vault

Apr 9, 2017
    hola
    been long time since I last played fallout2. Start playing this game again and this happen....
    did the drawing live on my stream https://www.twitch.tv/supparider

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  2. Ediros

Ediros Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Feb 4, 2016
    Really damn good, the colors are nice, the character and her weapons are detailed. Just a good piece of art.

Well done.

3. Kadscaner

Kadscaner NMA’s only mutie

Feb 4, 2016
    Looks cool yo. Keep it up.

4. Borov

Borov Just yer average gopnik

Jul 6, 2016
    Thats a damn fine piece you got there, but did you ever consider doing artwork in the ol pencil`n paper way? I mean, you do what ever floats your boat, but I know from experience that if you want to show off your true raw skill, pen and paper is the way to go.

Other than that, keep up the good work! I might post my soon-to-be-done drawing of a mutant head im working on ( whats strange is that i wasnt even trying to make it look like that, it just happened).

Also, a question: Why did you vote yourself to not do art? Surely you can see that your good at it and that continuing improving it would be a fun/commendable goal.

5. supfinal

supfinal First time out of the vault

Apr 9, 2017
    thanks everyone for the nice comments.
    yes i like to draw on pencil and other medium too... same as pencil or paints, wacom tablet is also a tools for drawing,
    and i like it more since it can interpret what i visualize easily.
    also im streaming some more fallout drawing rightnow if anyone wanna come and say hi or just wanna hangout and watch how i draw them https://www.twitch.tv/supparider