Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

I don't see any errors, the guards stop and the dialogue begins. Perhaps, you have an old version of the translation... checked on two versions (English & En\Ru).
Updated version: + metal armor upgrade fix, sfall-e (4.2.6), and other update plugins. Copy the savegame folder.
link

Is v2.0.2.3 the latest version?

Could you post a changelog with what changed since the previous version if possible?

Glad to see this mod is still being improved!

Is v2.0.2.3 the latest version?

Could you post a changelog with what changed since the previous version if possible?

Glad to see this mod is still being improved!
Yes, it's latest version. Minimum changes (2 lines of above post).
Changing the version number - made specifically to keep the correct sequence.

Last edited:
I don't see any errors, the guards stop and the dialogue begins. Perhaps, you have an old version of the translation... checked on two versions (English & En\Ru).
Updated version: + metal armor upgrade fix, sfall-e (4.2.6), and other update plugins. Copy the savegame folder... and updated modified dialogs of Las-Vegas 1.01. for Russian lang.only.

I'll download that and give it a try. I thought I had the most up-to-date translation, but this is also my first attempt at running a modded version of Fallout 2.

My internet is terrible, so it might take me a day or two to get back to you on whether this works.

I'll download that and give it a try. I thought I had the most up-to-date translation, but this is also my first attempt at running a modded version of Fallout 2.

My internet is terrible, so it might take me a day or two to get back to you on whether this works.
Version from the main post dated 07 april 2020 - and everything is fine with it, did not find any crashes with GDialog:error...

Last edited:
Version from the main post dated 07 april 2020 - and everything is fine with it, did not find any crashes with GDialog:error...

Apparently I was running an outdated patch/translator, because what you linked works fine. Thank you so much.

Good old version mess. 2.0.3.2 has latest translation version but has older plug-in versions. 2.0.2.3 instead has older translation version but newer plug-in versions.

Pyrans "older" version seems to work better, just would be nice to have the latest translation patch in it.

Last edited:
Good old version mess. 2.0.3.2 has latest translation version but has older plug-in versions. 2.0.2.3 instead has older translation version but newer plug-in versions.

Pyrans "older" version seems to work better, just would be nice to have the latest translation patch in it.
I have already explained why:
- 2.0.2.3 is a newer version.
- The translation in.... ok, thanks, updated.
- The numbering has been changed intentionally so as not to break the sequence of versions.
- The main link are the same, version updated.

-.... and the general FAQ for Fallout 2 & Nevada separately.

Last edited:
Skilldex button seems to be in russian also. AC and HP words seems to be in russian in UI also.

Last edited:
I been having a play trough and here is some issues I have noticed so far.

-Ogime the Black Cloud yells about "he" (the player) having to put gun down even when playing as female .
-Talking with Mr Bertolini, one line starts with [He shrugs], even when playing as female.
-Talking with Mr Chase there is option to say "I thought you were and honest businesswoman, not some...". Should be "businessman" since its Mr Chase after all.
-Game crashes always when leaving the Reno danceclub into the horny crowd, if having level up waiting on, after using level up, no crash. Could be also related to health since after level up, only surviving with 5 HP.
-Giving Beer with flavor to Eldorado patrons, message says that they drop off their feet but no animation of it happening. Dunno is it also lacking from original version but such simple thing missing just seems odd.
-Spy in Wind of War place says "you look like a man with the necessary qualities" even when playing as female
-Talking to Francis in Salt Lake city about needed power armor parts there is an error in a text "...and in addition - new layerC< of radiation and gas protection"
-When gambling in Reno trough the dealer. She calls female character "sir!" when you win and triple your money, on doubling the money its right calling "ma'am"

All these issues with genders. :P

Does anyone know a workaround for the bug with milo's wife blocking the aces to the note?
i tried reloading earlier saves, it happens every time, i don't feel like starting from scratch rn even though i know i just started the game
upload_2020-8-21_17-52-44.png

wikipedia: https://fnevada.bgforge.net/Fallout:_Nevada#Black_Rock says its a know bug but no workaround or solution
i tried to tinker around with f12se that comes with nevada (to maybe change the variable for the quest) but it wont let me save
upload_2020-8-21_17-52-44.png
upload_2020-8-21_17-56-0.png

upload_2020-8-21_17-56-0.png

Try pressing the G button. If not, try f12se to add this item to your inventory.
Give me a save slot, I'll try to fix it.

Last edited:
Try pressing the G button. If not, try f12se to add this item to your inventory.
There will be a save slot, I'll try to fix it.
G doesnt do anything, i also tried telling her to move but shes stuck in the corner. f12se wont let me save a game at all

based on the screenshots You've fucked-up something.
I don't see the guy that was sentenced to be burned was saved. So either You've just senteced him to death or didn't do jack and completely ignored the situation, so the guy that broke the waterpump is probably dead now. I doubt Milo's wife will talk to you in this situation. However If You'd save the senteced Guy, You'd simply need to talk to Milo's wife and know that Milo had a custom made boots with a star engraved on a sole, then next You'd need to go to black rock and have a chat with the gravedigger. after that go to quest giver to finish the quest, and get a new one to rescue caravaneers. that note next to Milo's wife is there only in the case You've managed to finish waterpump quest and succesfully realocated Gerlach's residents to Vault City (as sevants) then Milo's Wife will be gone to Vault City, but I assume You can't convince the residents if you've sentenced the guy that ruined the pump.

based on the screenshots You've fucked-up something.
I don't see the guy that was sentenced to be burned was saved. So either You've just senteced him to death or didn't do jack and completely ignored the situation, so the guy that broke the waterpump is probably dead now. I doubt Milo's wife will talk to you in this situation. However If You'd save the senteced Guy, You'd simply need to talk to Milo's wife and know that Milo had a custom made boots with a star engraved on a sole, then next You'd need to go to black rock and have a chat with the gravedigger. after that go to quest giver to finish the quest, and get a new one to rescue caravaneers. that note next to Milo's wife is there only in the case You've managed to finish waterpump quest and succesfully realocated Gerlach's residents to Vault City (as sevants) then Milo's Wife will be gone to Vault City, but I assume You can't convince the residents if you've sentenced the guy that ruined the pump.
obvi i fucked up something, i simply misunderstood the quest, but i still cant save anything with f12se and cant figure out why

obvi i fucked up something, i simply misunderstood the quest, but i still cant save anything with f12se and cant figure out why

You play Nevada normal or the Crazy Edition?

I dont have ever a bug like this so you have fucked up a thing, have you use other mods or a Character editor?

it says fixed edition, 2.0.2.3. it could be conflict with ressurection mod maybe, i used same install for res, i assumed it would be fine since both mods install a subdirectory with its own exe
edit: i did a clean install and started a new save and still get the same error, could someone post a screenshot of f12se settings?

Last edited:
Back