Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Dude101, Apr 13, 2010.
Is there a walkthrough for this beauty?
Is english version of this mod available to download from any other site than atomicgamer? Could anyone upload it to mediafire or something like that? Atomicgamer never worked for me, even after I sign up.
There you go :
Oblivion Lost was made by the same author (Rainman) that the very promising Olympus2207 project.
hey ive got a few questions is there a walkthough for this cause I like to do all side quests in 1 playthough. ive also got some problems with the graphics where must of the textures are all screwed up and how come the start menu is the vanilla 1 and not like the screenshot 1
I'd like to second this :/ I've encountered a bug wherein I finish rescuing Gunner and take him to the CNPP, but at said location he stands/runs in place glitching and won't continue normally. This is leading to him failing to meet some requirement to update my quest log. I can talk with the tanks just fine, but Gunner's glitched. I'm using the GOG version of Fallout 2 if that matters. Does this glitch not happen on older versions of Fallout 2 when modded with Oblivion Lost 1.02?
Ok people, don´t know if we are talking about the same mod or what kind of cheats are needed but... WTF???
Just started to play Oblivion Lost and can´t even leave Arroyo... at the end of the bridge there´s some dude who barely speaks english that just burst me in there. So, unless i use some hack, how the hell can you pass it???
P.S.: Well i used a hack to be able to leave Arroyo and start playing this mod... after some time this is what i think about Oblivion lost: WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! Should expected that because mixing an epic game like fallout with a crap like S.T.A.L.K.E.R could only result in this junk... If you wanna play something cool, go for restoration Project, Megamod or Wasteland Merc and not this bulshit!
Russian Faggs!! WTF???:
It's a Russian mod so you are barely able to understand the dialogs I guess.
And no, STALKER atmosphere is transfered at some point, and it really has some things in common with post-apocalyptic settings. Jedem das seine.
I am asking those who made it or played it. I know that this campaign include the main quest of Fallout 2 on top of its own content. Is it worthy to go into the vanilla locations as well when you play this mod ? Is there any changes in those locations ? Do you need the gear and XP from those location to succeed the quests and locations specific to this mod ?
I intend to replay the classics, plus the campaigns or total conversions for those games, i wish i could avoid playing Fallout 2 main campaign thrice. (Restoration Project, Megamod and the vanilla part of Oblivion Lost)
It does? Wow. Sounds like fun.
Does anybody knows ?
Once I get set up a little better I'll start testing all of these old mods out and fixing broken links.
I intend to do the same (playing and reviewing fan new adventures or campaigns with Fo1-Fo2 gameplay), but i had hoped more people already had played some of them.
We have a lot of younger members here now.
Soda_fr and anyone who could help
http://olympus2207.com/load/fallout...sh_version_of_fallout2_oblivion_lost/4-1-0-21 - this link appears to have expired
anyone knows where to download this beauty?
Im getting no joy with google search
beaten Oblivion Lost couple of years ago but since it was a lot of fun i want it again!
You might find some other links in Drobovic's Database.
Since you've played it, you might be able to answer those questions.
downloading Oblivion mod now - thanks mate
as far as i can remember - its been several years - so with just one spoiler :
- lets say that new content of Oblivion Lost adds an alternative way of obtaining GECK to vanilla story line which otherwise remains pretty much intact (but just getting GECK is not the end of new story)
- definitely worth going to vanilla locations, most of them i think remain unchanged however i would point out 1 particular location worth visitng ASAP - Toxic Caves (you will thank me later )
- you may go to vanilla location for some gear and exp however you may as well complete new storyline with cool stuff you find in the Zone which in this mod has been very nicely transferred from STALKER series into the Fallout's dessert, yummy IMO
- there is several ways to beat a new content so altogether it should be around 20 - 40 hours of the new storyline and you may just stop playing after completing Oblivion's plot however i think there was some changes and info clarifying the Oblivion's story at the Enclave main computer so beat the whole thing at least once
- and the new content is quite easy to figure out if you actually read the dialogs so no walkthrough necessary
watch out for anomalies, collect artifacts and love it as i did
in case you couldn't find it on Drobovic's Database, here is a direct download link :
Actual version from this
1.03 Rus\Eng with HRP & sfall.