Funny AI weridness

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by KillerBee256, Oct 27, 2010.

1. KillerBee256

KillerBee256 Still Mildly Glowing

Oct 31, 2008
    I just had some thing odd happen, I've saved gunderson's son so he's on side. So later on in game I put a gun one of the white glove folks, which causes gunderson and his bodyguard to when start going on killing spree of the stuff.

2. zkylon

zkylon It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 1, 2010
    Sometimes, ED-E goes HK47 by my back and starts attacking innocent bystanders. They in turn proceed to beat ED-E to death with steel pipes. That little bastard is a psycho.

3. Nuka-X

Nuka-X It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 9, 2010
    They obviously didn't like you doing that, but nah I don't have companions yet, I don't like the all possible ones too much.

4. mobucks

mobucks i get such a kick out of myself Orderite

May 22, 2010
    I think i had the same issue with E-D-E. I think it was because I had given him/her/it a few stolen items.

5. oihrebwe

oihrebwe Still Mildly Glowing

Jul 15, 2008
    NPCs chimping out for no reason and going on killing sprees is just RADIANT AI behaving as usual, it's been going on since oblivion

6. mobucks

mobucks i get such a kick out of myself Orderite

May 22, 2010
    I seem to remember a barfight mod for Oblivion that when you ran it all NPCs would equip clubs and beat each other endlessly. Good times!

7. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    Not quite an AI bug, but I was exploring a cave one time and found a Lakelurk literally floating in mid-air. It apparently couldn't see me (inside an invisible wall?) and I couldn't shoot it. Creepy.

8. oihrebwe

oihrebwe Still Mildly Glowing

Jul 15, 2008
    pretty sure that bug has been in every bethsoft game since daggerfall

9. wintermute000

wintermute000 First time out of the vault

Oct 25, 2010
    whenever i walk around camp mccarran with EDE the troops all start blazing away at EDE only. They seem perfectly content with myself and boone. So now I have to make EDE wait outside the camp lol