Ghoul Lorebreaking

They still haven't released the GECK? Jesus.
Well you know Bethesda, gotta make money from those two paid mods parading around as DLC so that way people don't get..you know better mods from modders using the creation kit and that are free at the same time.

Well you know Bethesda, gotta make money from those two paid mods parading around as DLC so that way people don't get..you know better mods from modders using the creation kit and that are free at the same time.
Exactly, they want to wring every penny from this wet shit.

Can we have a consensus here already? Does Bethesda have no idea what they're doing and are being incompetent and dumb, or is it that Bethesda already have a full plan for the future in mind, one that's filled with greed and the intentions to take advantage of consumers, to the point of EA. Which one is it, are they stupid or greedy? The rants on NMA gets so inconsistent I'm not sure what I'm supposed to consider true.

Can we have a consensus here already? Does Bethesda have no idea what they're doing and are being incompetent and dumb, or is it that Bethesda already have a full plan for the future in mind, one that's filled with greed and the intentions to take advantage of consumers, to the point of EA. Which one is it, are they stupid or greedy? The rants on NMA gets so inconsistent I'm not sure what I'm supposed to consider true.
They're greedy, and stupid to what a good RPG is, not what Bethesda fans want.

Back