Giuliani:

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Bradylama, May 16, 2007.

1. Bradylama

Bradylama Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Oct 22, 2003
    I don't believe in Cause and Effect.

Also for fun, here's the transcript of Ron Paul and Sean Hannity's exchange post-debate:

2. Quantos Leap

Quantos Leap It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 6, 2005
    After the media is completely silent about him, now they have something they can truly distort and smear him with. Gibson outright lies there, saying that paul "suggested that the U.S. actually had a hand in the 9/11 attacks" when paul points out the universal obvious that it's U.S. foreign policy in the middle east that incites the attacks and general hatred in the region.

Big figures are jumping to paint Paul out to be an anti-american loon. Nevermind that Paul was stating the same thing Michael Scheuer, the former CIA chief of the bin laden unit said in this speech (at 1:28) at the world affairs council.

3. Goweigus

Goweigus Mildly Dipped

Jan 18, 2007
    I love Ron Paul :P

4. PhredBean

PhredBean Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jul 14, 2004
    I hate Sean Hannity. I have no idea how someone can become a debate show celebrity when your whole debate style is to continuously interupt your opponent to repeat your same two statements again and again. Even O'Reilly isn't as stubbornly narrow as Hannity. It's rediculous trying to watch a debate where the guest is forced to continue talking over his repeated interjections of "you're wrong, you're wrong, listen to me, you're wrong" and yet it happens every damn time.

Way to go Fox. Fair and balanced indeed.