Handmade arts crafts sculpture textiles. Or is this dead and buried

PunkBudda pure junglist.jpg
plant with gas installation.jpg
some pieces I did back in 2014.

Hmmm 2014 lol. That resonates! Where you in jail too in 2014. (You are not obliged to answer)
The pic of the 'Box?' emblazoned with pure dayglow colour is a mini masterpiece.

in the order of the dedguy before but this thread needs love.

The top 3 x 2 canvas shows the Irish Leprechaun in the *sweet spot*. Huzzah hip hip hooray.
I wont mention the 2nd pic of the grey guy eating a razor blade as this was done during a downer period.
The green guy with the ginger hair is freaked out and runs away while the member of *Staff* plods onward unafraid.

PS I never knew PRINCE had his own brand of ciggies. We live and learn.
View attachment 25144

Last edited:
Scorched Earth was a world I designed but never did anything with. It used to be in my profile.

Scorched Earth was a PA Earth that was destroyed by the Illuminati and their WW3 master plan and then aliens came and started assisting the planet a bit. It dealt with Wasterangers and some sort of alien mcguffin.

I'd destroy a Pennsylvania Earth, too.

In the interests of Anglo American relations, I have instructed my lawyers. Goldberg-Silverberg-Iceberg to drop the libel lawsuit, even though they told me I would get at the least £50,000 as an out of court settlement.

Pennsylvania Earth is about how the Amish survived the pokey lips or something or is that Oregon? Whatever.

The Amish and mooninites Mennonites will be the only survivors in an apocalyptic scenario.

I will take great pains to not ever talk about my lame Scorched Earth Newverse merging again.

He is flogging himself because he is so devout. That is one way to get high.

:falloutonline: Flogging a dead horse. Some devout Catholics do the self flagellation kink.
MUDDA FUCKER.jpg
Buddha.png

I will sell im Buddha either in the Hippy Market in town, or outside ST Peter and Pauls for £30. I will let them bargain me down to no less than £25.

Last edited:
Back