Has anyone tried to kill the Mysterious Stranger?

jteo

First time out of the vault
I haven't taken the perk so I would like to know if it is possible. If it is, what items would you get from him?

So, can he actually die, for example if you've got a Mini-Nuke just flying to where he is by the time he appears, or is he totally immortal, like Amata or pre-escape Jonas?

Alphadrop said:
However if you cheat to get his unscoped magnum it does 6000 damage.

They should have had it do 9001 damage, so that all the DBZ fans could go "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!LOLOL!!!"

The leader of the.. What are they called? But the Law Bringer person, well she has like a 100000 damage pistol. She doesn't use it though.

He has a finite ammount of health, and can actually die (Since he can be hit by projectiles still traveling in vats.) however, he cant be looted, wont reappear after he has died, and has somewhere in the range of batshitinsane ammount of life, though he doesnt heal any of the damage he takes in each vats encounter.

Argonnot said:
He has a finite ammount of health, and can actually die (Since he can be hit by projectiles still traveling in vats.) however, he cant be looted, wont reappear after he has died, and has somewhere in the range of batshitinsane ammount of life, though he doesnt heal any of the damage he takes in each vats encounter.
That's weird...I thought I read somewhere that he was set as essential.

May have been updated in a new patch, but at the time of posting, back in March, he was killable (I had the joy of finding that one out personally.)

Yes i killed him, but it was by accident. I was facing a behemoth and got by fat man out. I shot it in vats and the mysterious stranger appeared and died from the blast, but there was no body.

Fired my MIRV into a group of raiders for shit & giggles and the Mysterious Stranger appeared, I couldn't loot the body even if I wanted to, the explosion blew him over the wild blue yonder.

Back