I hate Christmas songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Throatpunch, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Millim

Millim Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    The day there's a Christmas song about dropping acid, killing a mall santa by accident, building a sleigh and accidentally giving children cheap alcohol is the day that Christmas has begun.

I might actually do that tbh

2. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    Speak for yourself little nigga.

3. Risewild

Risewild Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    I am also one of those that does not mind them. What really annoys me is that they start being played months before christmas. Another thing that annoys me is that it seems that every "artist" had to start making their own version of classic christmas songs. I usually hate remakes of classic songs but remakes of christmas songs anger me even more.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  4. Greed

Greed Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Nov 4, 2016
    This is a big problem with major holidays like Christmas and Halloween in general. They start putting stuff out way too early.

Christmas stuff usually comes out the moment Halloween is over. At least wait until after Thanksgiving or something.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  6. Prone Squanderer

Prone Squanderer A bit of a Sillius Soddus.

Jan 3, 2016
    I do groan at hearing Christmas songs, but if it's just in December I can live with it.

Except those annoying videos of singing Minions people like to share on Facebook, can't stand them regardless.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    Most of it's treachle, and most songs getting co-opted by all the advertising doesn't help, but this one always gets me

8. Shardik

Shardik Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 5, 2015
    I don't necessarily hate them, but I worked at a couple of Walmart stores between late 2013 and early 2015. And when you hear the same handful of songs over and over and over again for eight hours a day, four or five days a week, one and half months every year, it gets old really fast.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  9. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    I used to like Christmas songs and Christmas as a lad. After growing up I can't stand those stupid songs and with Christmas it's only good for Christmas dinner anymore.

10. Millim

Millim Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    Finally found one I like

11. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    i love christmas songs. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside as it makes me nostalgic of the days when my family would scream at one another and resent me for hiding in my room trying to stay away from the abuse.

Fun times. :)

12. lolpop109

lolpop109 Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Modder

Jul 14, 2016
    me too but i guess when you hear them you know you can be lazy because its christmas and your allowed to be lazy. They should probably make a couple of different songs though

13. cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 29, 2015