In front of dinosaur - how do they agree?

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by AlbertV13, Nov 10, 2013.

1. AlbertV13

AlbertV13 First time out of the vault

Nov 10, 2013
    Hello! I mean night walk to the dinosaur. Especially the person who has serious reasons to avoid night, strangers and Boone.

Any suggestions?

2. FalloutTroll

FalloutTroll Mfw no snow

Apr 7, 2013
    I don't get it what you are trying to say, can you be a little more specific?

3. AlbertV13

Nov 10, 2013
    Why anyone trust the Courier in "One For My Baby" quest?

IRL would you leave your house in the middle of the night if someone invites you to see "something interesting" outdoors ?

4. BonusWaffle

BonusWaffle Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 6, 2013
    Thats a really good point :D is someone knocked on my door at 3 am and said that to me id probably grab my gun and call the police

5. The Sixth Ranger

The Sixth Ranger It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 10, 2013
    Novac is a sleepy town, they probably would come out to look at 'the interesting thing', if you made the offer holding a chainsaw and jumping around their living room. You need to find something to pass the time with, after all.

6. FalloutTroll

FalloutTroll Mfw no snow

Apr 7, 2013
    Ahh, yes, i always found that weird :P

7. aac013

aac013 First time out of the vault

Nov 9, 2013
    That wasn't a speech check? It's been some time since I've done that quest, I thought you had to speech to convince them to follow you to the dinosaur?

8. FalloutTroll

FalloutTroll Mfw no snow

Apr 7, 2013
    You don't, they just come with you

9. AlbertV13

Nov 10, 2013
    So, no game is perfect. Obvious fact.

But "sleepy town" version is plausible. Another one: all citizens feel it's safe because of Boone watching the surroundings. As for the old hag: she's to senile and arrogant to figure out that thing.

10. aac013

aac013 First time out of the vault

Nov 9, 2013
    Works for me, although it would have been fun to find another way to convince people of Novac to follow you.

11. 5545Trey

5545Trey Underground Deviant

Jun 25, 2014
    Every time Boone shoots the hag, it amuses me.