In front of dinosaur - how do they agree?

AlbertV13

First time out of the vault
Hello! I mean night walk to the dinosaur. Especially the person who has serious reasons to avoid night, strangers and Boone.

Any suggestions?

Why anyone trust the Courier in "One For My Baby" quest?

IRL would you leave your house in the middle of the night if someone invites you to see "something interesting" outdoors ?

Thats a really good point :D is someone knocked on my door at 3 am and said that to me id probably grab my gun and call the police

Novac is a sleepy town, they probably would come out to look at 'the interesting thing', if you made the offer holding a chainsaw and jumping around their living room. You need to find something to pass the time with, after all.

That wasn't a speech check? It's been some time since I've done that quest, I thought you had to speech to convince them to follow you to the dinosaur?

So, no game is perfect. Obvious fact.

But "sleepy town" version is plausible. Another one: all citizens feel it's safe because of Boone watching the surroundings. As for the old hag: she's to senile and arrogant to figure out that thing.

Works for me, although it would have been fun to find another way to convince people of Novac to follow you.

But "sleepy town" version is plausible. Another one: all citizens feel it's safe because of Boone watching the surroundings. As for the old hag: she's to senile and arrogant to figure out that thing.

Every time Boone shoots the hag, it amuses me.

Back