Indy, isometric zombies survival game

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Murdoch, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Murdoch

Murdoch Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Nov 24, 2003
    So, I haven't tried it yet...because it isn't released yet, but some people I know recommended this game to me.

http://theindiestone.com/lemmy/2011...-pathetic-game-announcement-with-screenshots/

They appear to be taking the Notch and Minecraft indie route to publish their game, although they have no game as yet to play.

I love the premise though, and the perspective reminds me of a duology I know from somewhere...

2. Dirk Magirk

Dirk Magirk Oscillating Presence oTO Orderite

Oct 30, 2008
    Yeah that looks like it could be a fun little time killer. I think I will give it a go once a little bit more information/game play knowledge is forthcoming.

Because come on, who doesn't love giving it to zombies? Ving Rhames has no time for people who don't enjoy splattering zombies.

3. SkuLL

SkuLL Chad McRealman Orderite

Sep 6, 2009
    Looks awesome, shame there's no demo!

I wonder how it will go together with the planned ZRPG 'Dead State' - which will be released first?

4. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Looks like fun.

5. Kilus

Kilus Not Australian Orderite

May 3, 2003
  6. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Looks nice, always like that isometric art style.

On a related point anyone tried Atom Zombie Smasher yet? It's on Steam and looks pretty interesting.