Inside the Vault: Eric Beaumont, also toys

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Brother None, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Eternal

Eternal Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 4, 2008
    I like the Vault Dweller figure, except for the face, and the fact it looks a little too.. clean.

2. C2B

C2B Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Aug 17, 2010
    I was wowed away back then how largly the difference between the charachters was back then. That this game was made in such a short timespan is incredible work.

3. randir14

randir14 First time out of the vault

Dec 20, 2005
  4. PaladinHeart

PaladinHeart Mildly Dipped

Jan 20, 2004
    Usually when something doesn't look right or detracts from the image/art/whatever, then I always think that they were probably trying to cover something up, like a mistake. Like that beard, which really makes me think it's just there to cover something up. It's just too out of place.

The funniest examples are when you're looking at some artwork and you notice they've used a clever way of hiding a foot, hand, etc..

5. OakTable

OakTable Vault Senior Citizen

Nov 26, 2009
    That bearded figurine reminds me of the time when I gave up on Fallout 3 and just roleplayed Combat Lincoln, Republican Scourge of the Wasteland.

6. Eternal

Eternal Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 4, 2008

7. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    The quality of the Vault dweller model is rubbish...now this is a real model. McFarlane could easily do a beautiful series based on the 3 games.

8. John B.

John B. Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Sep 24, 2010
    I would prefer the first two over the third one, but heck Even I have made fallout toys before.