Fallout 2 mod Inventory Filter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Stalin

Mildly Dipped
Mr.Stalin submitted a new resource:

Inventory Filter - Plugin for Fallout 2 games.

Capabilities:
  • Quickly find ammos for weapons from a ton of garbage in inventory - if you press the middle mouse button on the "Cartridges" and "Weapons" menu button, these items will be displayed simultaneously in the inventory.
  • Money is always shown from above when bartering, or if the "All" filter is selected (the option does not work when you open the inventory)
  • Click the middle mouse button on the button "Misc" - allowing you to display useful items from this category....

Read more about this resource...

How can i use this with the Restoration Project mod? as far as i know, RP mod has an outdated sFall so i don´t know if i can use this mod

You have to use the latest ddraw.ddl file, but not overwrite the ddraw.ini file.

You have to use the latest ddraw.ddl file, but not overwrite the ddraw.ini file.
Sorry but i didn't understand, do i install Fallout and RP like normal and then install this mod, and instead of overwriting i just rename it? Or do i delete the old file and let the new file just "appear" when i install the mod?

Sorry but i didn't understand, do i install Fallout and RP like normal and then install this mod, and instead of overwriting i just rename it? Or do i delete the old file and let the new file just "appear" when i install the mod?
1. Install Fallout and RP like normal
2. Download the new sfall from sourceforge and extract all the files (except for ddraw.ini) to your install folder and overwrite.
3. Install this mod

Works like a treat, only nice additions would be to be able to switch through followers when trading with followers so you can change every party members inventory by starting to trade with just one of them if that makes sense?

Really great mod, I love it! One question though: I like to play with a disabled background in the dialog/barter screen, but doing so moves the "change character inventory" window a bit upwards and on top of the barter values. It then disappears from there when an item gets dropped into the barter area, but it's only invisible, as the buttons to switch between character inventories are still clickable. Is there any way to better accommodate this mod for the "black dialog background" option in high-res patch?

Great. Thank you very much!

Edit some bug report:

1) Sometimes this happens after trading / switching gear between party members or containers:

hDKvRe3.png

2) In dialogue, the bars for sorting are sometimes not anchored in the right place, but instead at the top of the dialogue screen

(Both of these bugs are not new for this version - I already had the before from time to time.)

Last edited:
It's compatible with all mods (ofc depending on used Sfall version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back