Fallout 2 mod Inventory Filter mod

QuantumApprentice

Look, Ma! Two Heads!
edit2: strange, Mr. Stalin's github for inventory filter was set to private after I posted the issue.
Yeah I asked and apparently it's a political statement. I asked if he would made a public statement explaining his decision, so people aren't left wondering what's going on, but have not heard anything yet.
Shame too, I was in the middle of making a video about his mod.

Yeah I asked and apparently it's a political statement. I asked if he would made a public statement explaining his decision, so people aren't left wondering what's going on, but have not heard anything yet.
Shame too, I was in the middle of making a video about his mod.

I can't even put in words how stupid this shit is. It already baffles me the whole week. Here's a public response by the way:

No. This a response to sanctions and aggressive actions of the USA. I don't want people hostile to my country and supporting USA to use this mod.

Funny thing is, almost everyone around here is "supporting the USA" in some form. Even he is doing that with using Windows and Opera/Firefox, etc.

For me this is hilarious and petty as fuck, cringe levels over 9000.

Last edited:
I can't even put in words how stupid this shit is. It already baffles me the whole week. Here's a public response by the way:

Funny thing is, almost everyone around here is "supporting the USA" in some form. Even he is doing that with using Windows and Opera/Firefox, etc.

For me this is hilarious and petty as fuck, cringe levels over 9000.

I agree, many people here are the from the United States and not every single person supports the "master" in the white house. I'm pretty sure you're from a nation in Europe, but I guess since your Euro nation is part of NATO. I suppose this includes them too unfortunately :/

But can someone repost a version they downloaded before the close. If they have the zip form. Or since he closed the forum to access the inventory mod. It will be respected as "Do not use, I closed the forum to access my mod for a reason.".

Oh yea.. ofc... everyone that's on here is from the USA, except the ones that are not, those are active supporters... Animal Farm was written by a Brit, he know's that,yes? xP

Here's a public response by the way:
Can you link the original?

But can someone repost a version they downloaded before the close. If they have the zip form. Or since he closed the forum to access the inventory mod. It will be respected as "Do not use, I closed the forum to access my mod for a reason.".
I have the last version he made, was making a video about it until I discovered it was removed.
Would it be considered against board rules (or particularly rude?) to drop a google drive link here?

I have the last version he made, was making a video about it until I discovered it was removed.
Would it be considered against board rules (or particularly rude?) to drop a google drive link here?

I've seen Mediafire links dropped and nothing was done to remove them.
Perhaps it is alright?

Splitted the posts from the Sfall thread, because it's not really fitting there.

Found it on commie.net. Made a mirror - enjoy boys.
Isn't version 2.0.2 made so it will only work on Russian versions of the game?

If it's the Russian version only, maybe a warning should be made for people that don't have the Russian version to know about the requirement, otherwise, they might break their game or something.

Game won't break, it just won't work. Removing the files will "fix" it then.

Isn't version 2.0.2 made so it will only work on Russian versions of the game?
Really? Wow. I must say - this is kind of sad and hilarious at the same time. Shame about the mod, which I found pretty good. Very childish behavior, indeed...

Wouldn't it be possible to edit it in the .ini to make it compatible? IF not then someone else needs to drop link to 2.0.

guys what do you need Inventory filter mod standalone for, if it's literally bundled with all the mods out there?!
Is somene seriously playing stuff like Wsteland Merc trilogy to seriously require it? one has to be mad to play this mod over and over especially that it's not quite compatible with HRP

guys what do you need Inventory filter mod standalone for, if it's literally bundled with all the mods out there?!
Is somene seriously playing stuff like Wsteland Merc trilogy to seriously require it? one has to be mad to play this mod over and over especially that it's not quite compatible with HRP
I'm trying out resurrection now and it doesn't have it.

I'm trying out resurrection now and it doesn't have it.
Perhaps try the updated/extended one form the forum archives.. either from Dobrovik's or _Pyran_'s both found in the modding section..
Dobrovik's has a link in the stickies there, and _Pyran_'s has a link in his signature

It's not bundled with RPU or UPU.

Really?
perhaps..
well this may sound like a heresy, but I tend to play Fallout 2 the least of all the classic Fallout games, simply because i always break my playthrough when I'm in New Reno usually b4 getting around that perfect bishop approch namely impregnating both Bishop's women and then causing an accident 4 bishop, and wiping out his henchmen.. that most of the time it get's over my head to do properly all at once, especially not b4 new RPU version comes out. recently the pace of new sfalls slowed down, but i remember the times when the sfall team poped out new sfall literally every month or so.. but I was almost sure that there was IF in RPU at least, although I haven't checked in a longer while..

Back