Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Jebus, Feb 23, 2013.
I'm curious, how is Torment not your kind of game?
ah sorry, should have mentioned it. I was talking about Faster then Light, that space-roque game.
What is not to like about space croquet?
I just dont like it, neither the visuals nor the gameplay look interesting in my eyes.
At 3.5M Chris Avellone will join.
And my wallet takes another hit from Kickstarter.
MCA is such a cutie. <3
So now Fargo's spending the Kickstarter money on beer and fancy hotels... SCANDALOUS!
He looks on the verge of suicide there. Just one last toast and then a bullet to the head.
Just some 300 000$ more!
MCA looks destroyed. Fargo on the other hand looks like he was planning to go all night.
This went pretty well for us
Any word on being able to get the cloth map as an add-on?
Wanted to do it, but it just wasn't feasible due to a combination of production/shipping issues. We might look into it again in the backers-only store, I think.
Turn based? or Real time with pause?
for me, RTwP is really stupid system.
so I choose TB.
and developers says TB will be better than RTwP
Indeed they said it would be better. It would be better for them since it is easier to port their tactical system from Wasteland 2, and they wouldn't need to spend as much on Companion AI. As for the rest they said it is debatable...
1. both D&D and Numenera are basically TB PnP
2.turn itself was invented for fairness between players or player and AI. but RTwP breaks this fairness.
3. it doesn't feel like TB nor RTS.
4.pauesing every second is really tiredsome.
5. look at Jagged alience 2 and Back in action.
there are more reason for this but lacking of English skill prevent me from write them.
This is ridicules.
1. Video games are not PnP games. (in fact I can argue that one of the worst considered RPGs had far far superior mechanics to those to D&D PnP)
2. BS... it was ported from PnP. They are widely used because in certain situations they offer us more sense of control.(Not fairness and certainly not realism) The question is we this mechanic is what we need in this game. RTwP worked pretty well in all my RPG classics.
3. Right ...
4. You don't need to pause every second and I don't need to pause every minor encounter.(its like killing hords of ants or dogs in FO, simply annoying)
5. This is not JA2, nor any other tactical game. It's suppose to be a story heavy RPG (not combat heavy).