Is the "Speech" Skill is used, and how ?

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by Nemesis666, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Nemesis666

Nemesis666 First time out of the vault

Dec 15, 2012
    Hi,

I wonder if the "Speech" Skill (001-300%) is used in the base-game, because there are not of speech choise.

Or maybe it's just for decoration... ?...

In reality, I'm looking how to "validate" a skill such as "Speech", "Charisma", etc...

I actualy looking in the mod "Awaken", but i dont think it's what i want to do.

2. Kern

Kern First time out of the vault

Dec 23, 2012
    Speech is not giving anything, charisma in single player of Fallout Tactics only help to get higher grade faster ( with higher grade you can get better equipment and companions ). :(

3. Nemesis666

Dec 15, 2012
    This means that it is just a decoration?

There are no trigger that can use it oO !?

EDIT : I don't understand, I found the validator for all Stats, (Luck, Agi, Charisma, etc...), and for all Skill, EXEPT Speech Skill...
    >< Raaaah !

EDIT2 : Okay, so, now, I want "delete" the entry "Speech" in the making of the character.

4. Kern

Kern First time out of the vault

Dec 23, 2012
    What version of mod you have?

5. Nemesis666

Dec 15, 2012
    "Mod" ? What mod ?

EDIT : Ho... "Awaken", i did not understand : last version.

6. TwoEyedYum

TwoEyedYum Naked Moose

Jan 21, 2010
    There's no such entry at all.

7. Nemesis666

Dec 15, 2012
    It's a language missmatch, excuse me, i want to say a "set", or a "input" : I don't want that an user can spend a point in the speech skill if he is not fonctionnal, do you understand ?

8. TwoEyedYum

TwoEyedYum Naked Moose

Jan 21, 2010
    Now you made me angry. "Can i understand?" HELL MAN! I am the one who fucking can!

And i swear - in original Fallout TACTICS game there's NO Speech skill. It existed only in original Fallouts.
    So this question:
    is very relevant to things you say. If you don't have any mod installed, you can't see any Speech skill in your FT game! YOU FUCKING CAN'T!

9. Snikers

Snikers It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 16, 2011

This is the character sheet in Fallout: Tactics, using the Awaken mod. There is no Speech skill.

Please look at the screenshot and tell me where you think there is a Speech skill.

10. Nemesis666

Dec 15, 2012
    Hmmm, it's very strange, it's maybe because i haved 2 version of FOT, a 1.25 and a 1.27 , i have only 1.27 now.
    Maybe there are a speech skill in 1.25 , i think there are a reason if i asked this question.
    But i don't remember now :o .

Thx you yet :) .

11. der Fluger

der Fluger First time out of the vault
    Modder

Mar 29, 2013
    There is no speech skill at any version. Not even in 1.13.