Isn't FEV a bit dumb?

Sduibek said:
Hm, I just noticed, Your sig sounds surprisingly similar to something my country's leaders and/or military would say (or at least implicitly approve of via actions) these days...

I don't know, doesn't sound like anything a British politician would ever say; it's my eulogy to Richardson's steadfast determination to what he thinks is right and ultimately that you can martyr him for all he cares.

The Enclave 86 said:
Sduibek said:
Hm, I just noticed, Your sig sounds surprisingly similar to something my country's leaders and/or military would say (or at least implicitly approve of via actions) these days...

I don't know, doesn't sound like anything a British politician would ever say; it's my eulogy to Richardson's steadfast determination to what he thinks is right and ultimately that you can martyr him for all he cares.
I reside in the USA, not Europe ;)

Sduibek said:
The Enclave 86 said:
Sduibek said:

I reside in the USA, not Europe ;)

Somehow I might have guess ;)

What a brit politician would say? anything they made up on the spot or got scripted for them earlier behind the scenes by the fucking gobshite spindoctors that seem to run the ratpack these days, that will get the sheeple populace to shut the fuck up and do what they are told, while the politicians bury their vile sounts deeper and deeper into the money trough....our taxpayers and peoples money, becomes theres to guzzle like starving svinya.

Back