Just Found one of my Favorite Games

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by John Uskglass, Aug 14, 2004.

1. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Aug 29, 2003
    http://www.the-underdogs.org/downloadfile....com.zip&id=1076

I love this game with a passion that shall never die. It's set in Turkey (+50), it has the YF22 (For a 6 year old me +90), and it was my first real introduction to sexuality outisde of my parent's influence. I think the female character here was as big an influence on my later taste in women as anything, it's kind of odd in retrospect.

I'm downloading it right now. Damn, the memories of wasted summers eating candy and worshipping pilots.

2. Jebus

Jebus Background Radiant
    Orderite

Jan 29, 2004
    Ah, yes.

Sweet, sweet 404.

3. Montez

Montez So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Jun 20, 2003
    CCR - Underdogs doesn't allow linking directly to files or the download pages, so we have no idea which game you're talking about.

4. Claw

Claw Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jan 18, 2004
    Uhh... Strike Commander? :eyebrow:

5. Montez

Montez So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Jun 20, 2003
  6. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Aug 29, 2003
    Sorry. I linked on another forum where I posted this, but I linked the wrong link here.

Anyway, anyone else play this?

7. Flop

Flop Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Aug 10, 2004
    Yeah, I used to play it too, back in the day. As a matter of fact, I downloaded it from underdogs a while back. I couldn't get it to work, though, for some reason which I don't remember.

I hope you have better luck.

8. DarkShade1989

DarkShade1989 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Apr 21, 2003
    Ahh... Strike Commander.

I used to play it, and as far as I know I still have the CD version lying around somewhere. I'd dig it up and play it if I had a joystick.