Let's Talk about it

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TransgenderVaultDeweller, Nov 11, 2015.

1. TransgenderVaultDeweller

TransgenderVaultDeweller "Fallout 4 adds to the lore"

Aug 14, 2015
    This thread is for anyone or anyone who wants to share personal troubles or woes they are currently going through and need someone to talk to them about it.

We are a community so i think we should help each other out.

This idea came from another community i used to be part of. So if you ever want to talk about an issue. We (i) Are here for you.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  2. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    Nice idea. I have one major problem, it continues to haunt me and makes me hateful and sad.

Fallout 4.

• [Like] [Like] x 8
  3. kelveen

kelveen First time out of the vault

Nov 12, 2015
    How do i play without shooting a gazillion raiders?

4. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    But seriously, my life is currently at a high, so Fallout 4 is my only big problem and even then it's pretty small.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  5. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    Let me tell you about tps reports. .

6. Keinta15

Keinta15 First time out of the vault

Nov 11, 2015
    This is a pretty neat idea.

7. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    I've yet to have a problem in life that couldn't be solved by bong hits, Yeungling and denial.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  8. AskWazzup

AskWazzup Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Aug 21, 2008
    I tried it... didin't work... Now i have heart palpitations for the rest of my life.

9. I think I have herpes.

Nope, nevermind. Just not wearing underwear with jeans and shitty soap.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. Fall Out Boy

Fall Out Boy Unbeliever

Oct 7, 2015
    Its 00:40am and I'm supposed to be doing Literature work. For fuck sake.

11. Beaushizzle

Beaushizzle Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Aug 3, 2015
    I just got hired in to a job as sheet metal mechanic. It's an hour and a half away. We work 10 hours for four days, three days off. I have to wake up at 330 am and I don't get home till 630 at night. Fml. Pays good though.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  12. The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost Grouchy old man of NMA Moderator

Jan 11, 2004
    I am a bit upset that I will probably have to give up going back to school and having to settle for a job/career that I could be capable of, might even get me into contact with good people, but will never truly what I aspire to do; making computer games.

I know there are 'many roads to Rome' but I felt that doing a school course aimed at such a career would be the best start,
    But I have both my age against me and the fact that I have a slower learning pace with subjects such as Mathematics. (I signed up for a course in mathematics to catch up, but the material proved to be more complex then I could handle so I was forced to ask to be reassigned to a lower class).

Truth be told it makes me feel truly unhappy and that my life is worthless.
    There might be other ways to get joy and fulfillment but right now that was my biggest dream and having to give that up feels like I have to rip out my own heart.
    It makes me feel dead inside and very angry at people who do get to make games but are creatively incompetent or just don't give a fuck.

13. Presper

Presper First time out of the vault

Jun 8, 2015
    That sucks, though I think you have plenty of time to succeed in your aspirations. We're lucky to live in such a time where the internet exists, maybe you can teach yourself all these mathematics. You know, learn at your own pace. Everyone's different, which means they learn differently. Schools often times don't consider this. If you're not willing to do that though, maybe you can meet halfway. You could write for video games instead. I've read your work and its marvelously creative. You're not worthless, your ideas are what I think games these days need. You have the heart and will to create, that's a rare quality. Be proud of it. Cherish it. It will get you far, even if you think it won't.

14. AskWazzup

Aug 21, 2008
    If you're a math dummy like me, khanacademy.org/math is the only way. Also, find a book on proof fundamentals for beginners, or whatever, after you do a few simple proofs, you start to get a much better understanding of the inner workings of math.

15. Beaushizzle

Beaushizzle Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Aug 3, 2015
    Doesn't every little boy\teenager want, and fail, to be a videogame designer?

16. AskWazzup

Aug 21, 2008
    I would guess that the majority of them, and because of that, developers who want to keep their jobs are being ran to the ground for pennies?

17. TransgenderVaultDeweller

TransgenderVaultDeweller "Fallout 4 adds to the lore"

Aug 14, 2015
    Things like Standardize testing were things that made me dread and very reluctant to go to school. Who honestly wants to go and take a test with no dialouge or discussion to be made beforehand to make the information interesting. You go there, sit down and shut up essentially. It's dumb as shit and lost my attention immensely.

18. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    I have a problem with maths, cause I can't take it very seriously.

Because it's a figment of our imagination, nothing more.

19. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm lazy and have no talent for maths. Maths and physics were my worst subjects on my highschool diploma.
    Got a M. Sc. in physics anyway, because fuck common sense.

20. AskWazzup

Aug 21, 2008
    Is the computer you are using also a part of your imagination?