Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

That, all the women and heapo money that comes with being a concept artist!

No, just kidding. After art school, there are none. :(

You a regular in the CA boards? Got a link to your sketchbook somewhere mayhaps?

Hehehe.

Well, I used to be a regular, but that was years ago. I used to cycle through sketchbooks because of similar feelings as to what you have towards your lino cuts.
I'll PM you my blog, though. I update that fairly regularly, but mainly it is my schoolwork mixed with sketches from sketch-crawls with friends or on my own ._. I've got some CA-type stuff brewing in my drawers, but I'll keep them under wraps 'til I feel confident enough about them :x

working on this guy a bit, it's a lot of fun to draw this angry alien robot skeletor thing:

dragface4.jpg

will probably work more on his face, it looks kinda bland and same as the tech stuff as of now.. .

also working on this other duderio:

amrqq.jpg

started out as an experiment with soft brushes, coming out pretty ok i guess

I'm confused about where that thing's mouth is. Half of my brain wants the reddish part to be the mouth, the whitish dashes being the teeth. The other half wants it to be the small thingy under the nose. Seriously, that face goes on my nerves because my brain is constantly battling with itself.

Only if I had a friend with your skills that could power my alternate fallout scenarios by illustrating them..

clouds6.jpg

workin' moar. might have gone a bit overboard with the shit all over the drawing, yo. also, haven't slept in 30 hours.

If I delivered that kinda work after 30 hours of sleep deprivation, I'd never sleep. ;)

:)

In fact, any of these used in 'opposite' combinations are used to make basic color contrast.

That said, I need to get back to that thing, finish it, and yes, change them colors a bit :)

oh so you're wooz? Damn name changes.

Dig the colors!

Always love what you bring to the table Wooz. Long time no see :)

Gaspard said:
Empty09 said:
Only if I had a friend with your skills that could power my alternate fallout scenarios by illustrating them..

Alternate Fallout scenarios ?

I was thinking of either illustrating or making a game somehow using the Fo 2 engine. Was stupid enough to believe I could learn anything about programming, and there is little information to be found even after days of googling. Drawing had showed no result though.
I only wrote down few of some ideas I got. They basically picture a world that's similar to the FO world. But they're very unpolished.

Why are you asking? I know you posted some Art here on the forum, also you are the one that's working on a game that uses the FO engine, don't you? Found your name trough my searches, your art too.

Nice!

Dang Wooz you are a killer artist. Although I must ask, did you change your artistic signature?

Back