Mods you love or like

I used that one too, it was good mod but i think the sheer amount of weapons has unnecessary.
Dunno, I think it integrated quite well into the game. Although I would have liked an option to exclude all those real-world weapons from Fallout: Tactics.

Dunno, I think it integrated quite well into the game. Although I would have liked an option to exclude all those real-world weapons from Fallout: Tactics.

Yeah, excluding tactics weapon would have been better. They´re reduntant compared with the rest of the weapons from the mod.

Yeah, excluding tactics weapon would have been better. They´re reduntant compared with the rest of the weapons from the mod.
Yeah. I haven't checked if it's in there yet, but an installer for NMM with different options would be nice. Like, all classic weapons from Fallout 1-Tactics all over the world, only Fallout 1-2, increased or decreased frequency of the classic weapons... Well, you can probably easily change it yourself by editing the files.

Only problem with some of guns packs that alot of the time they are not integrated into the world although having said that is a fair amount of work to get it working probably without raiders getting OP guns etc. I prefer it when gun packs add it for sale at vendors. thats pretty cool

Only problem with some of guns packs that alot of the time they are not integrated into the world although having said that is a fair amount of work to get it working probably without raiders getting OP guns etc. I prefer it when gun packs add it for sale at vendors. thats pretty cool
That's what I liked about the Classic Weapons, they were fully integrated into the game at vendors and NPCs. And they made sense on these NPCs, too, like the Gauss Gatling from Tactics being only found on the NCR heavy troopers, and the NCR mooks running around with FN FALs and more basic rifles.

/edit: Someone should really do that mod for Fallout 4. I mean, nothing can save that turd, but the Winchester City Killer can at least try.

Last edited:
Some of the mods I use and really enjoy:

1. The Weapon Mod Menu
2. WME/WMX
3. Desert Eagle VII Engraved
4. Ashara's Formal Clothing
5. New Vegas Enhanced Camera
6. Coito Ergo Sum
7. Tales from the Burning Sands
8. GROOVATRON!!!
9. Underwater Home

Project Nevada + Sawyer's Mod, Ojo bueno's textures, Alternate start, WMX, Some Guy's series, The Uncut Series, Body type 3 and breezes for the mods that need them, Nivea's Spice of Life, Niner, Lucky 38 Suite Revamped, Caesar's New Regime, Classic Super Mutants, More Legion Content, NCR rearmament, New Vegas Redesigned 3, New Vegas Interiors, Dialogue tags remover and Ulysses redesigned.

Definitely enjoying the Uncut series so far. It's made Vulpes' dialog in Nipton so much better. It's good that he actually treats us as he would another wastelander.

Before mod: "I admire the purity of the Legion's justice."
"It has a stark beauty, doesn't it? I'm glad you can appreciate it."

After mod: "I admire the purity of the Legion's justice."
"You're unusually bright for a Profligate. Well done."

Back