Ms Punk Girl, a new playable character.

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Geras, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Drobovik

Drobovik Vault Archivarius Modder

Jun 20, 2011
    Yep, that's why I started the Fallout Database. Sad to see awesome modding stuff disappearing into the wasteland. Crazy thing - it WILL happen. Nothing lasts forever. Damn it, I wanna be a Highlander.

2. lostabroad2

lostabroad2 First time out of the vault

Apr 2, 2013
    Has this project been abandoned or is it still ongoing?

3. CPL

CPL Still Mildly Glowing
    Modder

Mar 16, 2013
    I think most of it's done, or maybe even done, but not sure.

4. Drobovik

Jun 20, 2011
    It still going... slooowly:)

5. lostabroad2

lostabroad2 First time out of the vault

Apr 2, 2013
    I offered someone else some image editing assistance and was asked to help here instead. I did PM the OP some weeks ago but i've had no reply. If you want some help send me a PM.

6. Drobovik

Jun 20, 2011
    @lostabroad2
    Thanks for the desire to help. Sent you PM.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  7. Drobovik

Jun 20, 2011
    Update on progress. Yes, there is progress:)

Thanks to the super-hard-working frame-crunching @Mouse Cz leather armor is almost finished. Only L (minigun) and M (rocket launcher) sets are left.

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  8. Mouse Cz

Mouse Cz First time out of the vault

Jul 3, 2014
    I decided to help with these animations two weeks ago, so here is a small update. :grin:

Leather armor is finished.

E set

F set

G set

L set

M set

• [Like] [Like] x 9
  9. CPL

CPL Still Mildly Glowing
    Modder

Mar 16, 2013
    Pretty cool stuff. :cool:

10. Zaius238

Zaius238 Sunburn

Jul 14, 2007
    This is awesome! :grin:

11. Geras

Geras Animal Friend

Oct 12, 2011
    Stellar work, Mouse Cz!

12. Sduibek

Sduibek Creator of Fallout Fixt Moderator Modder

Oct 27, 2010
    Is it possible to include the legend with the image, each time we post a progress update? I don't remember what those dots mean and saves people the trouble of digging for the legend.

Thanks! <3

13. Drobovik

Jun 20, 2011
    Color of the dot is the color of the armor/suit. Meaning, vault suit is blue dot, leather - green, metal - grey, orange brown - tribal

14. Sketch

Sketch First time out of the vault

Sep 6, 2009
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  15. bon007

bon007 Bon

Nov 14, 2015
    Hi all. Realy great work, but i have one question

When i download [Sketh link] "Ms. Punk Girl" and i add this animations to my game folder - Fallout 2\data\art\critters, then game only replaces me these new animations in place of the default brunette women, but i want all four playable girl
    I known punk girl in not complete, but many sets already is completed and can play in a leather armor, jacket, vault suit, tribe...

AND HERE MY QUESTION... How to make that choice [when i create a female hero] was the fourth female [no replace for old brunette default] ... ?

16. Drobovik

Jun 20, 2011
    @bon007
    Here is a pack I put together sometime ago for killap's Restoration Project. Hope that's what you're using cause pack is only compatible with RP.
    It has unfinished black guy and punk girl and other surprises)) Download and follow readme instructions.

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  17. bon007

bon007 Bon

Nov 14, 2015
    Really thx for this "pack" Drobovik.

Y i use only one RP mod "Restoration project 2.3.3" [this is very good modpack - professional work] The only right mod for me. I Played fallout 1/2 many times in 90's and I gladly returned to the game when I read the contents of RP.
    I have in my hard drive Wasteland 2 Dir-Cut and Fallout NV/4 but Fallout 1 and 2 still is the best RPG/postapocalitic game for me, crushes atmosphere and storyline.

I download ur link-pack Drobovik and now tested.
    But i cant change race in my RP 2.3.3, i must rename filename HMR01S1 to HMR00S3 to possible choice my normal black dude when i change hair looks, because in my mod i dont have change rase button i dont now why [maybe polish language pack conflict ?]

Black Dude looks very very good when wear Leather Armor and use all weapons etc, but this character animation need still many work when use jacket/combat armor and some animations metal armor [minigun, heavy plazma] looks bad too.

Really cool that someone is doing such animation, because it's heavy and long-term job. I hope that these animations are still developing phase [not abandoned]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  18. Geras

Geras Animal Friend

Oct 12, 2011
    Some new eye candy:

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  19. Josan12

Josan12 Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 15, 2007
    Looking good :)

20. Mouse Cz

Mouse Cz First time out of the vault

Jul 3, 2014
    Yeah, good stuff.

Maybe I should start working on these animations again, looks like this project is close to being finished.