My rant about Interplays BS

Discussion in 'Fallout: Piece of Shit (PS2, XBOX, My Lower Intest' started by calculon000, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
    No worries, all in good fun. 8)

2. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 6, 2003
    It's okay. A lot of unattractive people are forced to think like that.

3. Odin

Odin Carbon Dated and Proud
    Admin

Apr 2, 2003
    Well that was todays stupid remark or should I start singing "Look who's talking now, look who's talking now.."

4. Briosafreak

Briosafreak Lived Through the Heat Death

Dec 18, 2003
    In a few days Saint made the best post on earth (the pwnage of ShadowPaladin on Obsidian) and the stupidiest one, here.

omg <3 Katja

5. calculon000

calculon000 Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 10, 2004
    lol, I've never seen a thread change between two topics that are so different. You people are hillarious.

6. Gus

Gus So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
    Orderite

Jun 16, 2003
    Get used to it.

7. Katja

Katja Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jun 19, 2003
    Actually, yes. That is precisely why I don't judge by appearence.

Odin and Briosa, thanks for sticking up, but I'm alright. I would have needed it awhile back, but I'm not as fragile as I used to be. 8)

Lets get off the topic of me now. I can just see this turning into an extremely awkward situation on my part.

8. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 6, 2003
    Okay, Brios and Odin, resolve these two statements from one person then:

Yup, someone that wants Fallout Enforcer because the trailer has hard grinding heavy metal music and poorly modelled tits and ass even to the point of asking for it for Valentine's Day because of the monkeyspank factor certainly must have personality in spades! After all, someone described as having a two second attention span would certainly qualify as a very charming fellow indeed, don't you think?

OMG! My post was totally silly! What was I thinking? Thanks for showing me the error of my ways for making that call.

9. Ozrat

Ozrat Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Apr 2, 2003
    Yeah, but your argument is flawed.

She's hawt.

pwnage.

10. Katja

Katja Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Jun 19, 2003
    Charming? No, of course not (although he can be if he wants to).

But he doesn't say a bad word about anybody, he has the ability to make me laugh and cheer me up when I'm depressed. He visited me every day when I had pneumonia, brought board games in when I was bedridden, he stuck with me through my bad times, he's always wanting to see me, and despite some problems, he does put effort into the relationship.

His impulsive side and his teenage obsession with hot women are the only problems. And I personally don't care about the latter, it just annoys me when he disses my games. ;)
    He mentioned two nights ago that he asked it for Valentines Day to bug me. He knew I wasn't going to actually get it from him.

-Just felt like I had to stick up for him right now. Despite all the problems we've had, I still think he's a good guy. Just impulsive.

..Ozrat, I dont want to get into this - this is exactly what I meant by "awkward on my part".

...topic change? I am feeling extremely awkward right now, and I know if this continues it'll just get worse. :|

11. Ozrat

Ozrat Antediluvian as Feck
    Orderite

Apr 2, 2003
    My apologies then.

Gosh, that's the second time today I've said that...

12. Kadu

Kadu First time out of the vault

Feb 1, 2004
    Well said.

Even better.

That is all. :tired:

13. Odin

Odin Carbon Dated and Proud
    Admin

Apr 2, 2003
    OMG! You actually bothered to answer..ugh me show those tiny men!

14. calculon000

calculon000 Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 10, 2004
    For hijacking my thread, you people get a pic!