Fallout 2 mod My sFall Mods and Tools

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Nirran, Sep 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RangerKarl

RangerKarl First time out of the vault

Apr 7, 2003
    I'm just using the stuff I found from Nirran's site here http://www.nirran.com/Fallout2Scripts.php, as far as I can see they're all using that format. If there's an updated set that is compatible with how RPU or new Sfall or whatever does things then please, point me there. But reading from the thread, I doubt it.

2. laclongquan

laclongquan Boned Hunter of Sister

Jan 11, 2008
    @Nirran regarding your Random Encounter mod

The undergrounds are working for what it suppose to do.

But the caves are... glitchy.

Around three fourth of the time my party spawn inside with the entry zone (cave mouth) in a corner unable to display by the screen.

So I can not see that area, and therefore unable to leave (cant click on the entry zone to move there). I might be able to move away into the cave (though I havent done so as there is no point).

How to fix that? Or go around that bug?

EDIT: Some of the times, there's a tiny corner with exit grid visible on that northwestmost corner to allow exit outta that hole. Just need to walk around the area hidden by the cave wall, is all.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  3. Elrotor

Elrotor First time out of the vault

Apr 12, 2020
    Question, trying to install the armor drop mod. I can see where the scrip files go, that is pretty self explanatory. The ondeath ini does that go in the root directory? Mods Folder?

Answer: looks like Fo2\