Neverwinter Nights Modding

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Miroslav, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Miroslav

Miroslav Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Sep 30, 1997
    If any of you modders/map makers out there fancy Neverwinter Nights, you might want to check out this interview. In a few words, there's a group of modders that make it possible to create present/future environments, so that could be used to create any Fallout mods. This is a much brighter idea than developing a console shooter game that will capture the Fallout essence...

Link: NWN Vault: Interview with SuTech

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Ausir

Ausir Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 20, 2003
    geez... nma used to be such a nice place... now we have everything... fallout tactcis, fallout bos... even neverwinter nights ;).

3. Miroslav

Sep 30, 1997
    hell, if interplay can screw around, so can I!!!

I wanted to post about this too but it's too good for fobos...

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Odin

Odin Carbon Dated and Proud
    Admin

Apr 2, 2003
    Hey ! Don't dish Bubble Bubble, only of my all time facorites... except Pirates...
    I can still remember putting in my Pirates cassette and loading it up, took about half an hour or something like it..

5. Miroslav

Sep 30, 1997
    man, I love Bubble Bobble. I played it on C64 with my sister all the time! I remember that level 70 had a bug and you can't finish it, so you must take umbrella on level 64 and pass that lvl70 :)

lvl 99, final also had some bugs

Pirates? Man, do you know that I had a notebook where I wrote all my adventures? Whom I killed, captured, which Golden and Silver convoys I capured...

Not to mention Elite... man, I wonder, how the hell did I manged to go to school? :D

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1