New Vegas - Brave New World Mod

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 and New Vegas Modding' started by Atomic Postman, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Fossil

Mar 16, 2013
    Anyone seen this? Mod that apparently revoices a fuckload of NPCs to avoid hearing Yuri Lowenthall every other character and to revoice some lines which were obviously rushed due to weird diction, pronounciation et cetera.

Absolutely incredible effort - Was wondering what everyone thought? I can't say I'm a fan of the face changes (has the same FCO style of making everyone into gaunt plastic surgery victims, albeit less so) but the voice work seems like an admirable effort at the least.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/69562

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  2. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Totally missed it coming out.

Recently finished another NV playthrough so it'll have to wait, but I'm excited that finally Yuri Lowenthall doesn't voice 80% of Legion (especially after hearing him for couple hundred hours in HITMAN).

3. Ediros

Ediros Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Feb 4, 2016
    I have noticed it, but I am waiting for the Frontier before starting a new playthrough. Not a fan of changing faces to fit the voice, but having more variety in the voice lines is nice.

4. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Little lady with the mouth of a sailor

Jun 15, 2015
    Already downloaded it. Plan on starting a new playthrough once I get done with my new mod and for the patch for NVR3 comes out.

5. Charwo

Charwo Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 9, 2017
    Does anyone know if they are working in tandem with Fallout 4 New Vegas? I figure it would save that team a ton of work and surprisingly I haven't seen anything either way.