New Vegas DLC info follow-up

Walpknut said:
Well that is motsly the experience I had with FO2, for me the game started hard and as I progresed it became easier and easier.

True, but in FO1/2 you level up a little slower than FNV. I use a mod that lower the ammount of XP earned hacking, hunting, killing because of that.

You don't need a mod that changes the XP gained in quests, they are very balanced, is the XP gained in hunting that overpower you and makes you level up faster.

They should lower the amount of skill points you get after level 30, that would balance it a little.

The Obsidian guys are really digging their "nerd" girls when it comes to voice acting? :D ;)

After the ones in vanilla FO:NV they now have Veronica Belmont from the Quore Magazine as a new voice actress in Old World Blues.

5533411678_1bd9feb5761.jpg

Not that particular interesting, but I had to smile a bit when I've read it on Ausirs blog. Also, nice to see some new faces/voices instead of the same 6-7 voice actors Bethesda usually hires..

can't be bothered registering on their forums but christ this is ridiculous misuse of the term genetics
This worldview is not totally misinformed; genetic factors contribute heavily to traits such as intelligence
unless they just mean like downs syndrome vs non-downsy

They could buff up all the skills to 150 instead of 100 if they wanted to balance the level 50 cap. Can always add some 125 speech checks etc in the new DLC

KING SHIT said:
They could buff up all the skills to 150 instead of 100 if they wanted to balance the level 50 cap. Can always add some 125 speech checks etc in the new DLC

Or also update the existing ones with the next patches.

Oh, shit. I don't know. At least half of the generic characters from Fallout 3 and NV.

P.S. learn how to quote something. :roll:

TwinkieGorilla said:
Oh, shit. I don't know. At least half of the generic characters from Fallout 3 and NV.

P.S. learn how to quote something. :roll:

Was he the guy with the deep voice that voiced all those Powder Gangers?

EACH DLC RAISES THE LEVEL CAP BY 5, that's something positive,
but where to spend your skill points and perks on? I already felt a level 25 character was pretty much fully developed... each extra level forcing my character into some generic all-powerful, multipurpose, no- brain er character.
And whats the use of a trait or perk that nullifies the raise in level cap? Doesn't make sense to take a perk or trait which affects character dev. only in a negative way, why would anyone pick that...

Back